bernard
Administrator
Administrator
Division: Grad
State: WA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Scioly.org T-shirts!

Post by bernard »

For the first time in almost three years, Scioly.org merchandise is available for purchase! Wear it to meetups, tournaments, family gatherings, basically everywhere. Let yourself be known as "that person who only wears Scioly.org shirts."

Three designs are available: a limited quantity of shirts with the old logo (at $12 per shirt), shirts with the new logo (at $15 per shirt), and shirts with the new logo and your username on the back (at $18 per shirt). Flat rate shipping for orders is $3. Shirts are printed with high-quality vinyl on premium quality tees, designed to last longer and ensure a comfortable fit.

All orders of t-shirts must be received by January 14, 2017 at 11:59 PM PST, using the form at scioly.org/shirts.

"One of the ways that I believe people express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put it out there." – Steve Jobs
bernard
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Scioly.org T-shirts!

Post by bernard »

T-shirt orders are now closed, but you may still order shirts with the old site logo. If you would like to order one, please send me a message with your size before paying so I can check that we have it in stock. Thanks!
"One of the ways that I believe people express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put it out there." – Steve Jobs
bernard
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bernard »

If you would be interested in ordering a Scioly.org shirt, please send me a private message by Sunday, May 5, 2019. If there is enough interest, I will open a form for orders.

I want users to receive shirts at least one week before the national tournament so please respond promptly. Pricing and designs are at scioly.org/shirts.
bernard
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bernard »

We've received enough interest in shirts, so an order form has been posted at scioly.org/shirts, where designs, shirt options, and shipping information also may be found. The form will close on Wednesday, May 8, 2019.
bernard
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bernard »

Shirts were shipped to users on Thursday and tracking shows most are expected to be delivered to users on Monday, May 20, 2019.
rfscoach
Coach
Coach
Division: B
State: GA

Post by rfscoach »

bernard wrote:Shirts were shipped to users on Thursday and tracking shows most are expected to be delivered to users on Monday, May 20, 2019.
My Shirt has arrived right on time! The Scioly key fob is a nice bonus.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues.
bernard
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bernard »

rfscoach wrote:
bernard wrote:Shirts were shipped to users on Thursday and tracking shows most are expected to be delivered to users on Monday, May 20, 2019.
My Shirt has arrived right on time! The Scioly key fob is a nice bonus.
Glad to hear you like it! If you're attending nationals, we hope to see you at the Scioly.org meetup during the swap meet: viewtopic.php?f=296&t=14308.

Return to “Announcements”