If you gave a SciOlyer 1 Quadillion dollars and Immortality...

A forum for those Word Games that plague the Earth.
Post Reply
User avatar
TheChiScientist
Member
Member
Posts: 726
Joined: March 11th, 2018, 11:25 am
Division: Grad
State: IL
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: Contemplating yeeting myself off a cliff...
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 31 times

If you gave a SciOlyer 1 Quadillion dollars and Immortality...

Post by TheChiScientist » June 15th, 2019, 6:54 pm

Found this game on reddit and I'm interested what people on here would do. List the top ten things that you would do or less.
Last edited by TheChiScientist on June 15th, 2019, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Science Olympian from 2015 - 2019 CLCSO Alumni
Medal Count:30
IL PPP/Mission Assistant State Supervisor.
CLC Div. B Tournament Director.
President of The Builder Cult.
"A true Science Olympian embraces a life without Science Olympiad by becoming a part of Science Olympiad itself"- Me

User avatar
dxu46
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 798
Joined: April 11th, 2017, 6:55 pm
Division: C
State: MO
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I you gave a SciOlyer 1 Quadillion dollars and Immortality...

Post by dxu46 » June 15th, 2019, 7:17 pm

I'd add an f to the first word of this posting game first, not gonna lie :P

UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 1523
Joined: January 18th, 2015, 7:42 am
Division: C
State: PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: If you gave a SciOlyer 1 Quadillion dollars and Immortality...

Post by UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F » June 15th, 2019, 7:20 pm

dxu46 wrote:I'd add an f to the first word of this posting game first, not gonna lie :P
Like this?

User avatar
TheChiScientist
Member
Member
Posts: 726
Joined: March 11th, 2018, 11:25 am
Division: Grad
State: IL
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: Contemplating yeeting myself off a cliff...
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: If you gave a SciOlyer 1 Quadillion dollars and Immortality...

Post by TheChiScientist » June 15th, 2019, 7:25 pm

1. Buy off all global superpower politicians (USA, Russia, China, etc) and have them pass climate change reforms along with education reforms, healthcare reforms, and national security reforms.
2. Hire a large mercenary force to topple oppressive regimes and dictatorships around the world and liberate their people. :D
3. Use that same mercenary force to end dangerous organized crime throughout the world. (Drug Trade, Human Trafficking, etc)
4. Buy out all the african nations governments and create a unified republic that will stop the wars and bring prosperity to Africa. (No more poverty yay!)
5. Unify the private corporations effort into space travel and create a powerful effort into intergalactic travel and colonization.
6. Create New Age Solutions. A company dedicated to advancing the boundaries of science and technology and hire the brightest minds in the world to teach.
7. Create New Age Institute of Technology. A free University that takes the brightest minds in the world and provides them the finest education for free!
8. Buy a private island in the Caribbean and build a mega mansion with a yacht.
9. Pour large amounts of money into SciOly for improvements and expansion. :D :D :D
10. Pour large amounts of money into global demilitarization, ending poverty, and world hunger.
Money can do a lotta things...
A Science Olympian from 2015 - 2019 CLCSO Alumni
Medal Count:30
IL PPP/Mission Assistant State Supervisor.
CLC Div. B Tournament Director.
President of The Builder Cult.
"A true Science Olympian embraces a life without Science Olympiad by becoming a part of Science Olympiad itself"- Me

User avatar
TheChiScientist
Member
Member
Posts: 726
Joined: March 11th, 2018, 11:25 am
Division: Grad
State: IL
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: Contemplating yeeting myself off a cliff...
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: If you gave a SciOlyer 1 Quadillion dollars and Immortality...

Post by TheChiScientist » June 15th, 2019, 7:26 pm

dxu46 wrote:I'd add an f to the first word of this posting game first, not gonna lie :P
Back off u aint the grammer police. (hehe)
A Science Olympian from 2015 - 2019 CLCSO Alumni
Medal Count:30
IL PPP/Mission Assistant State Supervisor.
CLC Div. B Tournament Director.
President of The Builder Cult.
"A true Science Olympian embraces a life without Science Olympiad by becoming a part of Science Olympiad itself"- Me

UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 1523
Joined: January 18th, 2015, 7:42 am
Division: C
State: PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: If you gave a SciOlyer 1 Quadillion dollars and Immortality...

Post by UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F » June 15th, 2019, 7:29 pm

TheChiScientist wrote:1. Buy off all global superpower politicians (USA, Russia, China, etc) and have them pass climate change reforms along with education reforms, healthcare reforms, and national security reforms.
2. Hire a large mercenary force to topple oppressive regimes and dictatorships around the world and liberate their people. :D
3. Use that same mercenary force to end dangerous organized crime throughout the world. (Drug Trade, Human Trafficking, etc)
4. Buy out all the african nations governments and create a unified republic that will stop the wars and bring prosperity to Africa. (No more poverty yay!)
5. Unify the private corporations effort into space travel and create a powerful effort into intergalactic travel and colonization.
6. Create New Age Solutions. A company dedicated to advancing the boundaries of science and technology and hire the brightest minds in the world to teach.
7. Create New Age Institute of Technology. A free University that takes the brightest minds in the world and provides them the finest education for free!
8. Buy a private island in the Caribbean and build a mega mansion with a yacht.
9. Pour large amounts of money into SciOly for improvements and expansion. :D :D :D
10. Pour large amounts of money into global demilitarization, ending poverty, and world hunger.
Money can do a lotta things...
And I'm sure none of these will cause new conflicts or anything! :P

User avatar
TheChiScientist
Member
Member
Posts: 726
Joined: March 11th, 2018, 11:25 am
Division: Grad
State: IL
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: Contemplating yeeting myself off a cliff...
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: If you gave a SciOlyer 1 Quadillion dollars and Immortality...

Post by TheChiScientist » June 15th, 2019, 7:35 pm

UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F wrote:
TheChiScientist wrote:1. Buy off all global superpower politicians (USA, Russia, China, etc) and have them pass climate change reforms along with education reforms, healthcare reforms, and national security reforms.
2. Hire a large mercenary force to topple oppressive regimes and dictatorships around the world and liberate their people. :D
3. Use that same mercenary force to end dangerous organized crime throughout the world. (Drug Trade, Human Trafficking, etc)
4. Buy out all the african nations governments and create a unified republic that will stop the wars and bring prosperity to Africa. (No more poverty yay!)
5. Unify the private corporations effort into space travel and create a powerful effort into intergalactic travel and colonization.
6. Create New Age Solutions. A company dedicated to advancing the boundaries of science and technology and hire the brightest minds in the world to teach.
7. Create New Age Institute of Technology. A free University that takes the brightest minds in the world and provides them the finest education for free!
8. Buy a private island in the Caribbean and build a mega mansion with a yacht.
9. Pour large amounts of money into SciOly for improvements and expansion. :D :D :D
10. Pour large amounts of money into global demilitarization, ending poverty, and world hunger.
Money can do a lotta things...
And I'm sure none of these will cause new conflicts or anything! :P
Image
A Science Olympian from 2015 - 2019 CLCSO Alumni
Medal Count:30
IL PPP/Mission Assistant State Supervisor.
CLC Div. B Tournament Director.
President of The Builder Cult.
"A true Science Olympian embraces a life without Science Olympiad by becoming a part of Science Olympiad itself"- Me

User avatar
MadCow2357
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 764
Joined: November 19th, 2017, 9:09 am
Division: C
State: RI
Location: Stark Industries Internship
Has thanked: 112 times
Been thanked: 52 times
Contact:

Re: If you gave a SciOlyer 1 Quadillion dollars and Immortality...

Post by MadCow2357 » June 16th, 2019, 8:57 am

TheChiScientist wrote:1. Buy off all global superpower politicians (USA, Russia, China, etc) and have them pass climate change reforms along with education reforms, healthcare reforms, and national security reforms.
2. Hire a large mercenary force to topple oppressive regimes and dictatorships around the world and liberate their people. :D
3. Use that same mercenary force to end dangerous organized crime throughout the world. (Drug Trade, Human Trafficking, etc)
4. Buy out all the african nations governments and create a unified republic that will stop the wars and bring prosperity to Africa. (No more poverty yay!)
5. Unify the private corporations effort into space travel and create a powerful effort into intergalactic travel and colonization.
6. Create New Age Solutions. A company dedicated to advancing the boundaries of science and technology and hire the brightest minds in the world to teach.
7. Create New Age Institute of Technology. A free University that takes the brightest minds in the world and provides them the finest education for free!
8. Buy a private island in the Caribbean and build a mega mansion with a yacht.
9. Pour large amounts of money into SciOly for improvements and expansion. :D :D :D
10. Pour large amounts of money into global demilitarization, ending poverty, and world hunger.
Money can do a lotta things...
Image
MadCow2357's Userpage
2020 Events: Boomilever, Machines, Wright Stuff, and sadly not Gravity Vehicle
Gallagher MS '19
Barrington HS '23
Andrew Yang for VP!
In remembrance of Len Joeris (Balsa Man) and Dr. Gerard Putz - Don't cry because they are gone. Smile because they were here.

Post Reply

Return to “Posting Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests