What If?

A forum for those Word Games that plague the Earth.
JoeyC
Division: Grad
State: TX

Re: What If?

Post by JoeyC »

What if Unome didn't appear in images when I searched up my school's scioly team (and no, he was not on it).
Things2do
State: TN
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Things2do »

gz839918 wrote:
CookiePie1 wrote:What if we used 100% of the brain?
I'm not sure whether this is serious or not, but humans use nearly all of the brain, all of the time. The saying that we only use 10% of our brain is incorrect. An intuitive way to remember this is that if it were really true that we only used 10% of our brains all the time, then any bullet that struck our brain would have a 90% chance of doing no harm, which is clearly untrue.

See page 43, Myers, D. G. (2012). Psychology in everyday life, 2nd ed. Macmillan.

What if there were on-time award ceremonies? :o
That was in the 4th edition, too... I liked the line about that statistic being "one of the hardiest weeds in the garden of psychology.". It paints a interesting mental picture...
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Colorado School of Mines

"[A] new project car is always a good idea. [Y]ou always need a new project car[.]" - jaspattack

Let's go, Brandon!
See Wiki
SciolyMaster
Division: C
State: MO

Post by SciolyMaster »

JoeyC wrote:If Ladue won nats or an awards ceremony starts early, we'll finally have confirmation that, yes the multiverse theory is real, and yes, a hostile dimension has invaded ours.
no u :x we will winnats so hard that the awards ceremony actually does start early :D
Ladue Science Olympiad

2021 Events: Sounds, GeoMapping, DyPlan, Astro
Past Events: WaterQual, Ping Pong, Thermo, Hovercraft, Air Trajectory, Bottle Rocket

"It's [SciolyMaster] from Ladooooooo!"
raytay
State: TN
Pronouns: Ask My Pronouns

Post by raytay »

What if the multiverse theory was true? Would there be a universe or universes where it isn't?
Hello! I’m Oliver!
✨holy cow i’m a college student ✨
Chin up! You are loved <3
thecometbomb1232
Division: B
State: MI
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What If? what if our lifes were story

Post by thecometbomb1232 »

so imagine that there was this giant library, but like in space (stay with me now I'm not crazy). Each book in that library is a story of somebody's life. every time someone dies their book is added. (apparently, this library is like infinite). also as soon as someone is born another book starts. each year of our life is another chapter for your life. an autobiography. when you die you will be able to view everyone's life. I already here you saying what if you do embarrassing stuff . well you see, everyone gets their own copy of the library. sry this is just a jumble of 1 thought

Return to “Posting Games”