Science Fiction - Jonathan Thulin
Come Alive (Dry Bones) - Lauren Daigle
Avalanche - Manafest
All In - Matthew West
Shake - MercyMe
HAPPINESS - NEEDTOBREATHE
Prodigal - Sidewalk Prophets
Dive - Steven Curtis Chapman
Those songs are so good!!!!!!!! I listen to the highlighted ones a lot (along with mah boy TobyMac)
That's cool! There are a lot of songs by TobyMac I like as well, such as Feel It, Til The Day I Die, Move (Keep Walkin'), Scars (Come With Livin'), etc.
Til The Day I Die is suuuuuccccchhhh a bop! I actually got to see TobyMac in concert a few years ago and he was with Hollyn, Mandisa, Capital Kings, Mat Maher, and some others I can't remember
Hello! I’m Oliver!
✨holy cow i’m a college student ✨
Chin up! You are loved <3
Tailsfan101
Division: Grad
State: ID

Re: Music!

Post by Tailsfan101 »

raytay wrote: January 10th, 2020, 1:32 pm
Tailsfan101 wrote: January 10th, 2020, 1:06 pm
raytay wrote: January 9th, 2020, 1:24 pm
Those songs are so good!!!!!!!! I listen to the highlighted ones a lot (along with mah boy TobyMac)
That's cool! There are a lot of songs by TobyMac I like as well, such as Feel It, Til The Day I Die, Move (Keep Walkin'), Scars (Come With Livin'), etc.
Til The Day I Die is suuuuuccccchhhh a bop! I actually got to see TobyMac in concert a few years ago and he was with Hollyn, Mandisa, Capital Kings, Mat Maher, and some others I can't remember
Ah, the Hits Deep tour. I got to see him way back in 2012, and that was pretty cool. I can't remember who he was with, I only remember Love & the Outcome.
"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:11-12

I have no regrets.
megrimlockawesom
Division: C
State: NC
Has thanked: 0

Post by megrimlockawesom »

My playlist consists primarily of metal and hip hop.

Weird mix but it works for my commutes on the bus.
Ok this is epic 8-)
Events 2018: Battery Buggy (3rd at Nats), Rollercoaster (18th at Nats), Ping Pong (1st at states)
Events 2019: Codebusters, Ping Pong Parachute (2nd at Regionals OVERALL), Thermodynamics
Events 2020: Sounds of Music, Designer Genes, Ping Pong Parachute
Giantpants
State: NY
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Giantpants »

Is anyone here a Fall Out Boy fan? After stumbling across Thnks fr th Mmrs in late 2017, I’ve become a superfan lol it’s the only music I’ve consistently listened two for almost two years. I saw them live in August 2018, and it was among the best days of my life.

Their music became a huge help to me when I felt really alone and secluded, and getting to know the band members as unique people was a super nice plus. Right after the concert I started cataloguing my play counts for every single song by them in a spreadsheet, in which I also rank my favorites, and I’ve been doing it ever since! Also in October 2018 I acquired the signature bass guitar of Pete Wentz, FOB’s bassist. Pete has been such an inspiration to me, and through the instrument I’ve been able to channel my love for FOB and music as a whole. Playing FOB songs with friends on guitar and me on bass is so fun!

My love of FOB has inspired very minor interest in some other similar bands (ig most notably Green Day who I’ve been learning more songs by in preparation for the upcoming August joint concert) but I’ve pretty much just stuck with FOB. I love all their stuff, I definitely prefer their older stuff a bit more.

My favorite album is Infinity on High, and my favorite song is I Don’t Care, with The Take Over, the Breaks Over coming in a close second. I really recommend them both, not just as great FOB songs, but great songs in general.

If anyone is anything of a Fall Out Boy fan, I’d love to discuss! Thanks for reading haha
Haverford College, Class of 2024!
Former President, Kellenberg, 2018-2020
Bro. Joseph Fox, 2014-2017

Events I'm Writing in 2023: Sounds of Music, Rocks and Minerals
Events I've Written in Years Past: Geologic Mapping, Remote Sensing
Giantpants's Userpage
Fanglin
State: CA
Been thanked: 0

Post by Fanglin »

I happen to enjoy almost all music

My favorite artists include:
Yung Gravy
Logic
Saint Motel
Guns n' Roses
U2
AC/DC
Gershwin
Electric Guest
Avenged Sevenfold
Bombay Bicycle club
bbno$
Daft Punk

Just a few types I don't really like, and I'll keep them to myself to avoid offending anyone.
Problems are better pursued with General Electric GE90-115 engines.

2016 Nats:
Road Scholar:4th 8-)
Bottle Rockets: 9th
Meteorology: 11th
Gliders: 21st

(other events: Green Gen, Crime Busters, Helicopters, Hovercraft, Air trajectory)

Former Cheesehead
Tailsfan101
State: ID

Post by Tailsfan101 »

Giantpants wrote: January 13th, 2020, 9:41 am Is anyone here a Fall Out Boy fan? After stumbling across Thnks fr th Mmrs in late 2017, I’ve become a superfan lol it’s the only music I’ve consistently listened two for almost two years. I saw them live in August 2018, and it was among the best days of my life.

Their music became a huge help to me when I felt really alone and secluded, and getting to know the band members as unique people was a super nice plus. Right after the concert I started cataloguing my play counts for every single song by them in a spreadsheet, in which I also rank my favorites, and I’ve been doing it ever since! Also in October 2018 I acquired the signature bass guitar of Pete Wentz, FOB’s bassist. Pete has been such an inspiration to me, and through the instrument I’ve been able to channel my love for FOB and music as a whole. Playing FOB songs with friends on guitar and me on bass is so fun!

My love of FOB has inspired very minor interest in some other similar bands (ig most notably Green Day who I’ve been learning more songs by in preparation for the upcoming August joint concert) but I’ve pretty much just stuck with FOB. I love all their stuff, I definitely prefer their older stuff a bit more.

My favorite album is Infinity on High, and my favorite song is I Don’t Care, with The Take Over, the Breaks Over coming in a close second. I really recommend them both, not just as great FOB songs, but great songs in general.

If anyone is anything of a Fall Out Boy fan, I’d love to discuss! Thanks for reading haha
I like Immortals and My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark.
"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:11-12

I have no regrets.
MadCow2357
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: RI

Post by MadCow2357 »

Tailsfan101 wrote: January 13th, 2020, 3:57 pm
Giantpants wrote: January 13th, 2020, 9:41 am Is anyone here a Fall Out Boy fan? After stumbling across Thnks fr th Mmrs in late 2017, I’ve become a superfan lol it’s the only music I’ve consistently listened two for almost two years. I saw them live in August 2018, and it was among the best days of my life.

I like Immortals and My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark.
IMO Centuries and The Phoenix are great, too!

Haven't really listened to other songs of FOB's.
MadCow2357's Userpage
Gallagher MS '19
Barrington HS '23
megrimlockawesom

Post by megrimlockawesom »

I used to listen to them in like 5th grade, but my tastes began to change. My tastes change too often for my own good, It's a thing with me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ok this is epic 8-)
Events 2018: Battery Buggy (3rd at Nats), Rollercoaster (18th at Nats), Ping Pong (1st at states)
Events 2019: Codebusters, Ping Pong Parachute (2nd at Regionals OVERALL), Thermodynamics
Events 2020: Sounds of Music, Designer Genes, Ping Pong Parachute
Frost0125
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Been thanked: 0

Post by Frost0125 »

Does anyone like Show tunes/ Broadway?
2020/2021 Events: Chem Lab, Codebusters, Experimental Design, Fast Facts
space-egg
State: IN
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by space-egg »

I've been a big fan since 2017 or 2018. I also saw them in 2018, at their Chicago show. It was amazing. I play guitar and bass, which I mainly learned because of Fall Out Boy and related bands. I really want one of Pete's basses, but they're too expensive for me currently. I'm hoping to buy one someday in the future.

My favorite album switches all the time. I like their older stuff better, especially the first four albums. I'm still a big fan of it all though. My favorite song is Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes.

I'm really excited to go to see them again later this year. I'm going to the Chicago show. I'm a big fan of Green Day, but I've never seen them live before. I'm sure all three bands will be great though.
the name's bond. covalent bond.

2019:
solar system and potions and poisons

2020 (yikes):
reach for the stars, ornithology, and meteorology

thanks for all the memories (:

Return to “General Chat”