What Would You Do If.....

A forum for those Word Games that plague the Earth.
JoeyC
Division: Grad
State: TX

What Would You Do If.....

Post by JoeyC »

Inspired by this post by Pepperonipi in the Predict thread,
pepperonipi wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 8:02 pm TPBM would change their gender for a week, assuming everything in their life would change with them, and change back to normal 1 week later
this thread asks the next person what they would do if they found themselves in a weird or tough stituation.

To post, simply answer the previous "What Would You Do If" question, then propose your own! (works like the TPBM thread)

That said, let's start! Continuing along the inspiration for this thread,

What would you do if you woke up and found yourself a different gender?
sneepity
Division: C
State: NY
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Re: What Would You Do If.....

Post by sneepity »

I wouldn't really care, because it really doesn't matter to me what gender a person is, only their personality matters to me. I'd be shocked because it's strange.

What would you do if you found yourself in the world of Hunter X Hunter's Greed Island? (if you don't watch HxH any anime is fine)
B)
MadCow2357
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: RI

Post by MadCow2357 »

Depends on which genders I might wake up as. Best case scenario would be waking up as an attack helicopter, can't explain why but I just really vibe with it (I think I changed my google gender to that a while ago for the memes lol).

Looking at this from a more serious perspective, I think I'd be fine. Other than the way society treats each, I don't see a difference between being male or female . I'd enjoy life either way. :D The reactions from people close to me worry me more - imo this would be no blessing unless memory alterations were performed upon all who knew me.

I will admit, however, that I sometimes wonder what life would be like in a parallel universe where, for example, everybody's gender would be switched. The fulfillment of curiosity would be cause for some happiness, at least.

I'm MadCow, thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

EDIT: Woops sneepity posted already (idk how to answer her question tho i don't watch anime) - someone else can answer ig
These users thanked the author MadCow2357 for the post:
sneepity (May 6th, 2020, 10:06 am)
MadCow2357's Userpage
Gallagher MS '19
Barrington HS '23
JoeyC

Post by JoeyC »

I haven't watched HxH, but if I found myself in an anime world, I would start panic, then probably start trying to find my way to the people with the special colored hair and clothes.
What would you do if one of your teachers started looking at you weirdly at school (assuming in person school).
sneepity

Post by sneepity »

oh yeah that happened to other people in our school , the PE teacher has looked at "backsides" before. Also apparently the PE teacher installed cameras in both the locker rooms.
But if that happened to me I would probably think I that I did well on a test. That usually never happens, so I bet it would be weird for the teacher.
On a realistic note I would feel very uncomfortable and would seek my friends.
"special colored hair and clothes" ahemhisoka

What would you do if you got into all Ivy League Schools? (Harvard, Yale, Brown, e.t.c)
Last edited by sneepity on May 6th, 2020, 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
B)
JoeyC

Post by JoeyC »

Sneepity, what's your scenario you propose? (what would you do if..)
sneepity

Post by sneepity »

JoeyC wrote: May 6th, 2020, 11:15 am Sneepity, what's your scenario you propose? (what would you do if..)
just updated it.
B)
JoeyC

Post by JoeyC »

Uhhhhh.....
Probably first would celebrate. A lot.Then I'd pick between Stanford, Berkeley, and MIT depending on financial aid and other factors.
What would you do if you were in a store as it was being held up (with firearms of course)?
SilverBreeze
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: CA

Post by SilverBreeze »

Quietly move somewhere I can use the shelves as shelter from bullets without being cornered, then turn my phone volume down and try to call 911 if it were loud enough that I wouldn't be heard easily.

Or, if I'm close to the exit and no one part of the hold up is standing next to the door, bolt out of the door and get to a safe distance, then call 911.
Troy SciOly 2019 - 2023
Captain 2021-2023
Former Events: Ecology, Water Quality, Green Gen, Ornithology, Forestry, Disease Detectives, Forensics, Chem Lab, Env Chem, Sounds, Dynamic Planet, Crime Busters, Potions & Poisons, Exp Design, Towers, Mystery Arch, Reach for the Stars, Mission Possible
JoeyC

Post by JoeyC »

Silverbreeze, what is your proposed scenario? (what would you do if)

Return to “Posting Games”