BennyTheJett
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: Grad
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by BennyTheJett »

LMFAO STORY TIME:

I went to sleep last night. I had no dreams. I woke up early this morning, ready to tackle my chemistry work, but reminded myself I have all day to procrastinate on the scioly forums.
These users thanked the author BennyTheJett for the post (total 4):
sneepity (May 22nd, 2020, 7:36 am) • Creationist127 (May 22nd, 2020, 9:16 am) • bernard (May 22nd, 2020, 10:05 am) • gz839918 (May 22nd, 2020, 11:00 am)
Menomonie '21 UW-Platteville '25

Division D and proud. If you want a Geology tutor hmu.
bernard
Administrator
Administrator
State: WA

Post by bernard »

These users thanked the author bernard for the post (total 6):
CookiePie1 (May 22nd, 2020, 10:11 am) • BennyTheJett (May 22nd, 2020, 10:14 am) • gz839918 (May 22nd, 2020, 11:01 am) • Nydauron (May 22nd, 2020, 2:02 pm) • pepperonipi (May 22nd, 2020, 2:15 pm) • Unome (May 22nd, 2020, 5:41 pm)
"One of the ways that I believe people express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put it out there." – Steve Jobs
BennyTheJett
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by BennyTheJett »

"Follow Or Die"
-TheChiScientist
These users thanked the author BennyTheJett for the post:
LittleMissNyan (May 22nd, 2020, 10:37 am)
Menomonie '21 UW-Platteville '25

Division D and proud. If you want a Geology tutor hmu.
raytay
State: TN
Pronouns: Ask My Pronouns

Post by raytay »

Is it bad that it took me about 30 minutes to resize and crop the image I’m using for my current avatar? Granted, the internet went out for five of those minutes, but still.
Hello! I’m Oliver!
✨holy cow i’m a college student ✨
Chin up! You are loved <3
pikachu4919
State: IN
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by pikachu4919 »

These users thanked the author pikachu4919 for the post:
bernard (May 22nd, 2020, 4:01 pm)
Carmel HS (IN) '16
Purdue BioE '21? reevaluating my life choices
Nationals 2016 ~ 4th place Forensics

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." -Uncle Iroh

About me || Rate my tests!
Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

MY CABBAGES!
TheChiScientist
State: IL

Post by TheChiScientist »

BennyTheJett wrote: May 22nd, 2020, 10:15 am "Follow Or Die"
-TheChiScientist
Fake News! The liberals are at it again!
These users thanked the author TheChiScientist for the post:
sneepity (December 31st, 2020, 9:30 am)
A Science Olympian from 2015 - 2019 CLCSO Alumni
Medal Count:30
IL PPP/Mission Assistant State Supervisor.
CLC Div. B Tournament Director.
President of The Builder Cult.
"A true Science Olympian embraces a life without Science Olympiad by becoming a part of Science Olympiad itself"- Me
DragonTownEpic
Division: C
State: CA

Post by DragonTownEpic »

No Animals Were Harmed in the Making of This Comment
I CAN DAB AT COMPETITIONS AGAIN :x :x :x
Booknerd
Division: B

Post by Booknerd »

raytay wrote: May 22nd, 2020, 3:53 pm Is it bad that it took me about 30 minutes to resize and crop the image I’m using for my current avatar? Granted, the internet went out for five of those minutes, but still.
No, ur fine. It took me 2 hours to figure out how to resize a photo on my computer. XD
We don't talk about Pentathlon.
Booknerd
Division: B

Post by Booknerd »

STORY TIME WITH BOOKNERD:

Since it's been rainy and stormy here in the midwest, one of the trees in our backyard had some broken branches. The branches fell on our neighbor's garage, and our neighbor kept on telling us to get rid of the branches. So me and my dad went to get rid of the branches. We got a ladder and rented a reciprocating saw from Home Depot to cut and move the branches. My dad climbed up the ladder and so did I. We were on top of our neighbor's garage. Now this garage had a pyramid-like top, meaning that any moment a wrong step would mean slipping and falling off the garage roof. So my dad and I were treading carefully and started cutting the branches. There was this one really big and heavy branch that was like 6ft long and 3 inches thick in diameter. It was so darn heavy and scary. While my dad was trying to cut another branch this big and heavy one fell on top of us. But my dad caught the branch before it crushed me (thank goodness). And then we set it down carefully and cut some more branches.

After cutting all the branches, we had to move them off the garage. So my dad and I were tossing giant branches off of the roof of a garage. But after having shaken off so many leaves off the branches, the slippery leaves had covered the garage roof, making it harder to stay on. With any step we could've slipped off the garage and fallen on the rocky surface of the alley behind the garages, gashing our heads open. And then.... we just brushed the leaves off and continued to throw branches off the garage roof. (kinda anti-climactic lol)

So now we have a giant mess of branches and leaves covering half of our backyard, and we have not fallen off the garage (yet). We have a couple of more branches to cut tomorrow morning. Hopefully, I don't fall off the roof tomorrow.
These users thanked the author Booknerd for the post:
sneepity (May 22nd, 2020, 6:53 pm)
We don't talk about Pentathlon.
sneepity
Division: C
State: NY
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by sneepity »

Booknerd wrote: May 22nd, 2020, 6:50 pm STORY TIME WITH BOOKNERD:

Since it's been rainy and stormy here in the midwest, one of the trees in our backyard had some broken branches. The branches fell on our neighbor's garage, and our neighbor kept on telling us to get rid of the branches. So me and my dad went to get rid of the branches. We got a ladder and rented a reciprocating saw from Home Depot to cut and move the branches. My dad climbed up the ladder and so did I. We were on top of our neighbor's garage. Now this garage had a pyramid-like top, meaning that any moment a wrong step would mean slipping and falling off the garage roof. So my dad and I were treading carefully and started cutting the branches. There was this one really big and heavy branch that was like 6ft long and 3 inches thick in diameter. It was so darn heavy and scary. While my dad was trying to cut another branch this big and heavy one fell on top of us. But my dad caught the branch before it crushed me (thank goodness). And then we set it down carefully and cut some more branches.

After cutting all the branches, we had to move them off the garage. So my dad and I were tossing giant branches off of the roof of a garage. But after having shaken off so many leaves off the branches, the slippery leaves had covered the garage roof, making it harder to stay on. With any step we could've slipped off the garage and fallen on the rocky surface of the alley behind the garages, gashing our heads open. And then.... we just brushed the leaves off and continued to throw branches off the garage roof. (kinda anti-climactic lol)

So now we have a giant mess of branches and leaves covering half of our backyard, and we have not fallen off the garage (yet). We have a couple of more branches to cut tomorrow morning. Hopefully, I don't fall off the roof tomorrow.
Stay safe!! Poor trees.
B)

Return to “General Chat”