Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
Pi-Bot
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Pi-Bot »

SilverBreeze wrote: June 2nd, 2020, 7:36 pm
Pi-Bot wrote: June 2nd, 2020, 7:10 pm
Pi-Bot wrote: June 1st, 2020, 9:10 pm

My whole house now smells like paint thinner. I'm guessing that's not a good deal for the teacher... his losses are compounded
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is concerned about taking shelter at all.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
That is... surprisingly profound, if you choose to interpret it as more than gibberish. we're all too busy debating to act; then again, we aren't really in a position to act right now
Five hours of sleep in 48 hours. Hopefully I will be able to compete in the the Olympics. She is from Vail, Colorado.
These users thanked the author Pi-Bot for the post:
JoeyC (June 5th, 2020, 5:52 am)
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
Umaroth
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: CA

Post by Umaroth »

Pi-Bot wrote: June 4th, 2020, 3:10 pm

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is concerned about taking shelter at all.
That is... surprisingly profound, if you choose to interpret it as more than gibberish. we're all too busy debating to act; then again, we aren't really in a position to act right now
Five hours of sleep in 48 hours. Hopefully I will be able to compete in the the Olympics. She is from Vail, Colorado.
Hate to tell you bud, but the Olympics are postponed
These users thanked the author Umaroth for the post (total 2):
sneepity (June 4th, 2020, 4:17 pm) • LittleMissNyan (June 4th, 2020, 4:59 pm)
Cal 2026
Troy SciOly 2021 Co-Captain
Proud Padre of the Evola SciOly Program 2018-now
Dank Memes Area Homeschool Juggernaut 2018-now
Sierra Vista SciOly Co-Head Coach 2020-now

Umaroth's Userpage
sneepity
State: NY
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by sneepity »

Umaroth wrote: June 4th, 2020, 3:36 pm
They probably won't happen for a while too. : (
B)
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

I'm just going to, uh, stand by here and wait for you to get experience, and you get to miss 1 and a half days to cram. Well, back to Astronomy.
These users thanked the author Pi-Bot for the post (total 2):
sneepity (June 5th, 2020, 1:11 pm) • JoeyC (June 5th, 2020, 2:55 pm)
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

SilverBreeze
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: CA

Post by SilverBreeze »

Why is Pi-Bot passive-aggressive now?
Troy SciOly 2019 - 2023
Captain 2021-2023
Former Events: Ecology, Water Quality, Green Gen, Ornithology, Forestry, Disease Detectives, Forensics, Chem Lab, Env Chem, Sounds, Dynamic Planet, Crime Busters, Potions & Poisons, Exp Design, Towers, Mystery Arch, Reach for the Stars, Mission Possible
pepperonipi
State: FL
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by pepperonipi »

SilverBreeze wrote: June 5th, 2020, 4:28 pm Why is Pi-Bot passive-aggressive now?
Oops maybe I forgot to turn off the passive aggressive setting :P
happy new season!

University of Florida
My Wiki Page | WikiProject SciOly and Scioly.org | Pi-Bot

2019: Code, Fermi, Thermo
2020: Detector, Orni, Code (Substitution: Penn)
2021: Detector, Orni, Circuit, WICI
jaggie34
Division: Grad
State: GA

Post by jaggie34 »

pepperonipi wrote: June 5th, 2020, 4:51 pm
SilverBreeze wrote: June 5th, 2020, 4:28 pm Why is Pi-Bot passive-aggressive now?
Oops maybe I forgot to turn off the passive aggressive setting :P
Pi-Bot learns from its creator...
These users thanked the author jaggie34 for the post:
pepperonipi (June 5th, 2020, 9:51 pm)
Boca Raton High School -> Georgia Tech
It's About Time writer/co-writer: Golden Gate, Georgia States
Ping Pong Parachute co-ES: MIT
Florida Game On C and Fermi Questions C champion!
and Circuit Lab too I guess
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Predict away! I will say that this year will be the first in line at starbucks tomorrow morning
These users thanked the author Pi-Bot for the post:
JoeyC (June 6th, 2020, 12:56 pm)

raytay
State: TN
Pronouns: Ask My Pronouns

Post by raytay »

Pi-Bot wrote: June 6th, 2020, 11:10 am
Predict away! I will say that this year will be the first in line at starbucks tomorrow morning
Yum...Starbucks.
Hello! I’m Oliver!
✨holy cow i’m a college student ✨
Chin up! You are loved <3
jaspattack
State: MO

Post by jaspattack »

Pi-Bot wrote: June 6th, 2020, 11:10 am

Pi-Bot needs his caffeine fix just like the rest of us, it seems.
CHS '21 // Mizzou '25 | Jaspattack's Userpage

2020-21 Events: Designer Genes, Forensics, Ornithology, Protein Modeling

I edit the wiki sometimes.

Return to “General Chat”