Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
Pi-Bot
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Pi-Bot »

Things2do wrote: June 15th, 2020, 7:58 pm
Pi-Bot wrote: June 15th, 2020, 3:10 pm
TheChiScientist wrote: June 15th, 2020, 11:52 am
It was in Dunlap, T.N. It was almost in front of the pervest kid in my class.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
I think the first part was from one of my posts...
Yeah! Congrats on your three medals! I now know how hard it is when you try it yourself.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
Tailsfan101
Division: Grad
State: ID

Post by Tailsfan101 »

Booknerd wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17973

Actually, there are more possibilities, such as not having a regional tournament and state getting cancelled.
"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:11-12

I have no regrets.
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: June 16th, 2020, 1:10 pm

Yeah! Congrats on your three medals! I now know how hard it is when you try it yourself.
feel bad for you guys... Thats kinda like whats happening to the middle school and tell middle schoolers why they should join Science Olympiad. It will be... entertaining, to say the least.
These users thanked the author Pi-Bot for the post:
JoeyC (June 18th, 2020, 7:17 am)
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

EwwPhysics
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: PA
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by EwwPhysics »

Pi-Bot wrote: June 17th, 2020, 11:10 am
feel bad for you guys... Thats kinda like whats happening to the middle school and tell middle schoolers why they should join Science Olympiad. It will be... entertaining, to say the least.
Middle schoolers should join science olympiad!!!!!!!! JOIN SCIENCE OLYMPIAD TODAY!!!!!!!
These users thanked the author EwwPhysics for the post (total 2):
gz839918 (June 17th, 2020, 1:39 pm) • LittleMissNyan (June 17th, 2020, 4:25 pm)
Lower Merion Captain '24
Cell bio, code, disease, forensics
Cell bio, codebusters, disease, envirochem (and widi, chem lab) 
Protein Modeling - 1st @ nats
Disease Detectives - 4th @ nats
Designer Genes - 1st @ states
Also fossils, widi, circuit
Fyren

Post by Fyren »

EwwPhysics wrote: June 17th, 2020, 12:32 pm
Pi-Bot wrote: June 17th, 2020, 11:10 am

Middle schoolers should join science olympiad!!!!!!!! JOIN SCIENCE OLYMPIAD TODAY!!!!!!!
Join Science Olympiad. Period.
VENI, VIDI, VICI.
LittleMissNyan
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by LittleMissNyan »

I'm now legally in Div C I guess and I'm not even sure if our high school's going to have scioly, what with coronavirus and everything... I sent an email a few months ago to a science teacher I thought would be most likely to respond but nothing
Maybe I emailed the wrong person...
Sassies 146 and 160 🥖 🔪
Eagle Scout
bUiLdEr cULt
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

I got another ear piercing today . Didn't hurt as much as I thought it was baseball or football or something...
These users thanked the author Pi-Bot for the post:
JoeyC (June 21st, 2020, 4:13 am)

SilverBreeze
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: CA

Post by SilverBreeze »

Pi-Bot wrote: June 18th, 2020, 9:10 am
I got another ear piercing today . Didn't hurt as much as I thought it was baseball or football or something...
Baseball ear piercing. Um.
Troy SciOly 2019 - 2023
Captain 2021-2023
Former Events: Ecology, Water Quality, Green Gen, Ornithology, Forestry, Disease Detectives, Forensics, Chem Lab, Env Chem, Sounds, Dynamic Planet, Crime Busters, Potions & Poisons, Exp Design, Towers, Mystery Arch, Reach for the Stars, Mission Possible
Fyren

Post by Fyren »

Does anyone here know German?
VENI, VIDI, VICI.
jaggie34
Division: Grad
State: GA

Post by jaggie34 »

Fyren wrote: June 18th, 2020, 6:32 pm Does anyone here know German?
Nein
Boca Raton High School -> Georgia Tech
It's About Time writer/co-writer: Golden Gate, Georgia States
Ping Pong Parachute co-ES: MIT
Florida Game On C and Fermi Questions C champion!
and Circuit Lab too I guess

Return to “General Chat”