Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
twoplustwoisten
Division: C
State: ID

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by twoplustwoisten »

Cancelled has two 'L's, though
These users thanked the author twoplustwoisten for the post (total 2):
kleinerPanzer (October 7th, 2020, 10:45 am) • DatSciolyBoi (October 7th, 2020, 12:08 pm)
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
imaditi
State: FL

Post by imaditi »

does anyone have advice to not be ghosted by teachers :|
Last edited by imaditi on October 6th, 2020, 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author imaditi for the post:
sneepity (October 6th, 2020, 7:26 pm)
Orlando Science High School '23

imaditi's userpage
2017: Optics, Wind Power, Anatomy
2018: Optics, Rocks & Minerals, Battery Buggy
2019: Game On, Battery Buggy, Herp, Mystery
2020: Circuit, Machines, Detector, Code
sneepity
State: NY
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by sneepity »

imaditi wrote: October 6th, 2020, 7:18 pm does anyone have advice to not be ghosted by teachers :|
Try contacting some teachers or staff that talk to you more often, if they ghost you, it's ,most likely that they won't reply anytime soon. Also, report it if you can. Teachers are meant to help, not ignore students.
These users thanked the author sneepity for the post:
imaditi (October 7th, 2020, 4:42 am)
B)
Pi-Bot
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Pi-Bot »

imaditi wrote: October 6th, 2020, 7:18 pm does anyone have advice to not be ghosted by teachers :|
Choir director: I want you to play it.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
gz839918
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: WI
Pronouns: Ask My Pronouns

Post by gz839918 »

You could try asking them your question again, or messaging them again. Maybe they've just been under a lot of stress, and forgot about your message/email (which is marked "read" but they still haven't clicked "reply.") Or maybe they don't know what to do, and are still in the middle of drafting a response to you. Like sneep said, teachers are meant to help, so they should get back to you eventually, and if not, you may need to ask other teachers you talk to more often to coax them.
These users thanked the author gz839918 for the post:
imaditi (October 7th, 2020, 5:59 pm)
I ❤ sounds of music! About meRate my tests

Carmel High School ’19
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill ’23
“People overestimate what they can do in a day, and underestimate what they can do in a lifetime.” –Unknown
imaditi
State: FL

Post by imaditi »

gz839918 wrote: October 7th, 2020, 5:42 pm
You could try asking them your question again, or messaging them again. Maybe they've just been under a lot of stress, and forgot about your message/email (which is marked "read" but they still haven't clicked "reply.") Or maybe they don't know what to do, and are still in the middle of drafting a response to you. Like sneep said, teachers are meant to help, so they should get back to you eventually, and if not, you may need to ask other teachers you talk to more often to coax them.
it's not my first email that's been ghosted :(( it's been happening since the summer i might ask another teacher but the teacher I emailed is the one that we go to for the thing i emailed her about. I'll send her another message
Orlando Science High School '23

imaditi's userpage
2017: Optics, Wind Power, Anatomy
2018: Optics, Rocks & Minerals, Battery Buggy
2019: Game On, Battery Buggy, Herp, Mystery
2020: Circuit, Machines, Detector, Code
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

winneratlife would like to point out none of the people who were on the state team for FSA scioly: http://fultonscienceacademy.org/tag/ful ... -olympiad/
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

LittleMissNyan
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by LittleMissNyan »

imaditi wrote: October 7th, 2020, 5:59 pm
it's not my first email that's been ghosted :(( it's been happening since the summer i might ask another teacher but the teacher I emailed is the one that we go to for the thing i emailed her about. I'll send her another message
Not sure if you've already dealt with this issue, but I've had times when I sent emails to my scoutmaster and she didn't respond for a week or two so I reply again with something like 'did the [image/video/document] attach properly?' to casually pop it back into her inbox because she probably has a million emails and mine just slipped through the cracks or something so. maybe blame the email system or something-
These users thanked the author LittleMissNyan for the post:
imaditi (October 8th, 2020, 6:58 am)
Sassies 146 and 160 🥖 🔪
Eagle Scout
bUiLdEr cULt
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

However, to those of you who don't know what it is or don't care about the superbowl itself. I only like the commercials.
These users thanked the author Pi-Bot for the post:
Creationist127 (October 9th, 2020, 3:49 am)

k1208438
Division: B
State: TX

Post by k1208438 »

Sitting down all day is driving me insane
Last edited by k1208438 on October 9th, 2020, 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Chat”