Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
Things2do
Division: Grad
State: TN
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Things2do »

pepperonipi wrote: December 17th, 2020, 1:10 pm
Things2do wrote: December 16th, 2020, 10:44 pm Hey, I just noticed that the [ACP] link at the top of all of the Forum pages is gone.
ACP?
I think it was something like Administrative Control Panel when you clicked on it. I don't really remember much about it.
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Colorado School of Mines

"[A] new project car is always a good idea. [Y]ou always need a new project car[.]" - jaspattack

Let's go, Brandon!
See Wiki
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Things2do wrote: December 17th, 2020, 8:50 pm
Things2do wrote: December 16th, 2020, 10:44 pm Hey, I just noticed that the [ACP] link at the top of all of the Forum pages is gone.
ACP?
I think it was something like Administrative Control Panel when you clicked on it. I don't really remember much about it.
Haha.... I know, but it seems like you spend a lot of time have anything to do with ProBoards? I found them on a Google Search...
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
Things2do
State: TN

Post by Things2do »

Pi-Bot wrote: December 18th, 2020, 4:10 pm

ACP?
Haha.... I know, but it seems like you spend a lot of time have anything to do with ProBoards? I found them on a Google Search...
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
I don't know what ProBoards is, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it has nothing to do with that...

Does anyone know where I can buy 16 small optocouplers cheap? I bought a $2 16 channel relay board, but I can't directly control it with my factory sealed $0.50 Arduino Uno R3. From what I can tell, the relay board was originally made to only work with some proprietary remote that wouldn't be useful to me even if I had it, and they're 12 volt relays. All of the relays work if I jump the correct leads while the board's plugged in, so I'm assuming that I can just jump that with the switch side of the optocoupler and attach the LED side to the Arduino.
I'll probably lose interest in this before I get around to buying anything specifically for it, and I'd have to completely restring my Christmas lights to utilize it, but...
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Colorado School of Mines

"[A] new project car is always a good idea. [Y]ou always need a new project car[.]" - jaspattack

Let's go, Brandon!
See Wiki
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

ACP?
Sofware licenses have got to be the best in the district. Katy is very competitive when it comes to making television shows.
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Umaroth
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: CA

Post by Umaroth »

Pi-Bot wrote: December 19th, 2020, 2:10 pm

ACP?
Sofware licenses have got to be the best in the district. Katy is very competitive when it comes to making television shows.
New reality TV show about scioly: The Dorff
These users thanked the author Umaroth for the post:
gz839918 (December 21st, 2020, 11:38 am)
Cal 2026
Troy SciOly 2021 Co-Captain
Proud Padre of the Evola SciOly Program 2018-now
Dank Memes Area Homeschool Juggernaut 2018-now
Sierra Vista SciOly Co-Head Coach 2020-now

Umaroth's Userpage
Schrodingerscat
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
State: KS
Has thanked: 0

Post by Schrodingerscat »

Yeah, turns out the software gives certain "admin" features just by checking if you have any "admin level" permission. For whatever reason, everyone had been given an "admin level" permission for some old, unused plugin, so I removed it awhile ago.
Last edited by Schrodingerscat on December 19th, 2020, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Schrodingerscat for the post:
sneepity (January 30th, 2021, 1:20 pm)
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Umaroth wrote: December 19th, 2020, 2:30 pm
Oh, Latin. I'm taking it next year, but the first level Latin class is only offered one period of the day at each level

SilverBreeze
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: CA

Post by SilverBreeze »

Pi-Bot wrote: December 18th, 2020, 4:10 pm

ACP?
We laugh, but Pi-Bot is starting and advertising his own businesses.. step 14 of world domination requires money...
Troy SciOly 2019 - 2023
Captain 2021-2023
Former Events: Ecology, Water Quality, Green Gen, Ornithology, Forestry, Disease Detectives, Forensics, Chem Lab, Env Chem, Sounds, Dynamic Planet, Crime Busters, Potions & Poisons, Exp Design, Towers, Mystery Arch, Reach for the Stars, Mission Possible
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

im all caught up and my teacher told those of us that are now finished with Sci Oly more depressed.

pepperonipi
State: FL
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by pepperonipi »

Pi-Bot wrote: December 21st, 2020, 10:10 am

im all caught up and my teacher told those of us that are now finished with Sci Oly more depressed.
oh no
depression is not fun :(
happy new season!

University of Florida
My Wiki Page | WikiProject SciOly and Scioly.org | Pi-Bot

2019: Code, Fermi, Thermo
2020: Detector, Orni, Code (Substitution: Penn)
2021: Detector, Orni, Circuit, WICI

Return to “General Chat”