Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
Pi-Bot
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: December 21st, 2020, 10:10 am
Umaroth wrote: December 19th, 2020, 2:30 pm
Pi-Bot wrote: December 19th, 2020, 2:10 pm

Sofware licenses have got to be the best in the district. Katy is very competitive when it comes to making television shows.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
New reality TV show about scioly: The Dorff
im all caught up and my teacher told those of us that are now finished with Sci Oly more depressed.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
lol it's good to know that i'm not the only one who gets logged off of the forums constantly?
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 8:10 am
Umaroth wrote: December 19th, 2020, 2:30 pm

New reality TV show about scioly: The Dorff
im all caught up and my teacher told those of us that are now finished with Sci Oly more depressed.
lol it's good to know that i'm not the only one who gets logged off of the forums constantly?
When I hear these college horror stories I feel like I'm the reason my team didn't make nationals
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

gz839918
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: WI
Pronouns: Ask My Pronouns

Post by gz839918 »

Don't worry Pi-Bot! When you take over the world, you can be nationals!
I ❤ sounds of music! About meRate my tests

Carmel High School ’19
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill ’23
“People overestimate what they can do in a day, and underestimate what they can do in a lifetime.” –Unknown
SilverBreeze
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: CA

Post by SilverBreeze »

All is Pi-Bot.
Troy SciOly 2019 - 2023
Captain 2021-2023
Former Events: Ecology, Water Quality, Green Gen, Ornithology, Forestry, Disease Detectives, Forensics, Chem Lab, Env Chem, Sounds, Dynamic Planet, Crime Busters, Potions & Poisons, Exp Design, Towers, Mystery Arch, Reach for the Stars, Mission Possible
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: December 23rd, 2020, 6:10 am

When I hear these college horror stories I feel like I'm the reason my team didn't make nationals
or it is even making those of us who cannot find any avatars... *pokes self*

pepperonipi
State: FL
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by pepperonipi »

merry christmas!! 🎄🎅🎉

These users thanked the author pepperonipi for the post (total 3):
LittleMissNyan (December 25th, 2020, 5:51 am) • gz839918 (December 25th, 2020, 8:46 pm) • Things2do (December 27th, 2020, 10:27 pm)
happy new season!

University of Florida
My Wiki Page | WikiProject SciOly and Scioly.org | Pi-Bot

2019: Code, Fermi, Thermo
2020: Detector, Orni, Code (Substitution: Penn)
2021: Detector, Orni, Circuit, WICI
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: December 23rd, 2020, 6:10 am

I hate how when I go outside and look for the tornado ourselves.

CookiePie1
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: NJ

Post by CookiePie1 »

Merry christmas to those who celebrate!
These users thanked the author CookiePie1 for the post:
Things2do (December 27th, 2020, 10:27 pm)
South Brunswick High School Captain '22
2020 Events: Protein Modeling, Ping Pong Parachute, Wright Stuff, Sounds of Music
2021 Events: Protein Modeling, Sounds of Music, Ornithology
2022 Events: TBD

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
MorningCoffee
State: PA
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by MorningCoffee »

Happy holidays everyone! (or if you don't celebrate anything, happy normal day to you!) ❄️☃️
Events 2023-2024:
uhh we'll find out let me apply to college first

orch dork forever
hot chocolate is best drink c:
Tailsfan101
Division: Grad
State: ID

Post by Tailsfan101 »

Merry Christmas, everyone! Have a great, relaxing day with your family!
These users thanked the author Tailsfan101 for the post:
Things2do (December 27th, 2020, 10:28 pm)
"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:11-12

I have no regrets.

Return to “General Chat”