Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
Pi-Bot
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: January 24th, 2021, 8:10 am
Pi-Bot wrote: January 22nd, 2021, 12:10 pm
BennyTheJett wrote: January 21st, 2021, 1:10 pm

I have used this procrastination tool on a number of occasions.
Nice job! I want to go home. I feel like I should direct you here. Lol.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
we need 3 as well but if you took algebra I as an 8th grader but i am going to my locker before lunch. That was not fun or nice.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
It is a combination of the fact that I have a K-On! theme or anything...
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
gz839918
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: WI
Pronouns: Ask My Pronouns

Post by gz839918 »

Bubble tea does taste quite similar to a blend of milk and tea, which are exactly its ingredients. It's much sweeter though than milk or a pure-brewed tea, and it often has a fruit flavor. I guess you could describe it as a more mellow and less bitter sweet coffee, or a more bitter but creamy form of fruit juice. The tapioca pearls also add a nice texture which makes it different from any other drink though, so it's still going to be too unique to compare flavors alone.
I ❤ sounds of music! About meRate my tests

Carmel High School ’19
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill ’23
“People overestimate what they can do in a day, and underestimate what they can do in a lifetime.” –Unknown
BennyTheJett
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by BennyTheJett »

How do you all like bubble tea? Or boba in general? It's very Chaotic Evil to me.
Menomonie '21 UW-Platteville '25

Division D and proud. If you want a Geology tutor hmu.
MorningCoffee
Division: C
State: PA
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by MorningCoffee »

BennyTheJett wrote: January 27th, 2021, 12:15 pm How do you all like bubble tea? Or boba in general? It's very Chaotic Evil to me.
I disagree and say it is a chaotic good, mostly because I just tried fruit boba and I never thought it would be so delicious.

i think i have an obsession now
Events 2023-2024:
uhh we'll find out let me apply to college first

orch dork forever
hot chocolate is best drink c:
pikachu4919
State: IN

Post by pikachu4919 »

MorningCoffee wrote: January 27th, 2021, 12:37 pm
BennyTheJett wrote: January 27th, 2021, 12:15 pm How do you all like bubble tea? Or boba in general? It's very Chaotic Evil to me.
I disagree and say it is a chaotic good, mostly because I just tried fruit boba and I never thought it would be so delicious.

i think i have an obsession now
Fruit boba is my favorite boba. Usually I like strawberry or peach added in, also extra sugar if that option is available. Lol ik that's bad for the normal human diet, but I'm a sucker for extra sugary boba :p
Carmel HS (IN) '16
Purdue BioE '21? reevaluating my life choices
Nationals 2016 ~ 4th place Forensics

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." -Uncle Iroh

About me || Rate my tests!
Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

MY CABBAGES!
Things2do
State: TN

Post by Things2do »

I recently discovered that you can extinguish a pool of burning knockoff Lysol by spraying it with more knockoff Lysol. And yes, I plan on uploading the video to YouTube, along with some more entertaining aerosols...
Do not try this at home. It is possible to make a uncontrolled flamethrower doing this. If the gas is moving slowly enough, the fire can reach the nozzle, potentially melting it open and/or blowing the can up in your face, which would cover you in a flaming liquid that is slow to combust.
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Colorado School of Mines

"[A] new project car is always a good idea. [Y]ou always need a new project car[.]" - jaspattack

Let's go, Brandon!
See Wiki
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

gz839918 wrote: January 27th, 2021, 8:15 am Bubble tea does taste quite similar to a blend of milk and tea, which are exactly its ingredients. It's much sweeter though than milk or a pure-brewed tea, and it often has a fruit flavor. I guess you could describe it as a more mellow and less bitter sweet coffee, or a more bitter but creamy form of fruit juice. The tapioca pearls also add a nice texture which makes it different from any other drink though, so it's still going to be too unique to compare flavors alone.
I just found out how many licks it takes to get to the windows and out the door to see
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
twoplustwoisten
State: ID

Post by twoplustwoisten »

Pi-Bot wrote: January 28th, 2021, 12:10 am
gz839918 wrote: January 27th, 2021, 8:15 am Bubble tea does taste quite similar to a blend of milk and tea, which are exactly its ingredients. It's much sweeter though than milk or a pure-brewed tea, and it often has a fruit flavor. I guess you could describe it as a more mellow and less bitter sweet coffee, or a more bitter but creamy form of fruit juice. The tapioca pearls also add a nice texture which makes it different from any other drink though, so it's still going to be too unique to compare flavors alone.
I just found out how many licks it takes to get to the windows and out the door to see
Pi-Bot lives in a Tootsie Pop :o
These users thanked the author twoplustwoisten for the post:
sneepity (January 28th, 2021, 8:43 am)
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
sneepity
State: NY

Post by sneepity »

twoplustwoisten wrote: January 28th, 2021, 8:24 am
jawbreakers!
i remember how my tongue would sting after excessively licking a big jawbreaker
Last edited by sneepity on January 28th, 2021, 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
B)
pepperonipi
State: FL

Post by pepperonipi »

twoplustwoisten wrote: January 28th, 2021, 8:24 am
what a cool home! :D
happy new season!

University of Florida
My Wiki Page | WikiProject SciOly and Scioly.org | Pi-Bot

2019: Code, Fermi, Thermo
2020: Detector, Orni, Code (Substitution: Penn)
2021: Detector, Orni, Circuit, WICI

Return to “General Chat”