Your Daily Random Comment

Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
pepperonipi
Division: C
State: FL
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by pepperonipi »

gz's lookin good with the new red username!

congrats to azboy, vic, riverwalker, silverbreeze, and utf for their new medals as well!!
These users thanked the author pepperonipi for the post (total 3):
sneepity (February 12th, 2021, 5:22 am) • jaspattack (February 12th, 2021, 7:51 am) • gz839918 (February 13th, 2021, 10:07 am)
happy new season!

University of Florida
My Wiki Page | WikiProject SciOly and Scioly.org | Pi-Bot

2019: Code, Fermi, Thermo
2020: Detector, Orni, Code (Substitution: Penn)
2021: Detector, Orni, Circuit, WICI
sneepity
State: NY

Post by sneepity »

twoplustwoisten wrote: February 11th, 2021, 5:42 pm
Pi-Bot wrote: February 11th, 2021, 4:10 pm Okay. I don't know if a homeschooler would be able to get through 4 books in a year.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
DUDE. I'm right here. besides, I read like 200 books in a year, if not more.

i'm counting re-reads though
I like reading books but barely got through 45... how do you find time to read so much? :o
but if reading a manga counts as reading a book im good
These users thanked the author sneepity for the post:
MorningCoffee (February 12th, 2021, 5:31 am)
B)
MorningCoffee
State: PA

Post by MorningCoffee »

sneepity wrote: February 12th, 2021, 5:25 am
Pi-Bot wrote: February 11th, 2021, 4:10 pm Okay. I don't know if a homeschooler would be able to get through 4 books in a year.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~

I like reading books but barely got through 45... how do you find time to read so much? :o
i can only get hooked on books in series *cough*manga*cough*, and other ones. the issue is i never find them at my library because someone checked it out before me, so i've currently been waiting 3 weeks for o n e book
Events 2023-2024:
uhh we'll find out let me apply to college first

orch dork forever
hot chocolate is best drink c:
sneepity
State: NY

Post by sneepity »

MorningCoffee wrote: February 12th, 2021, 5:33 am

i can only get hooked on books in series *cough*manga*cough*, and other ones. the issue is i never find them at my library because someone checked it out before me, so i've currently been waiting 3 weeks for o n e book
so um i checked out a whole series of manga at my library before quarantine in 2019 december. we haven't returned them since
These users thanked the author sneepity for the post:
twoplustwoisten (February 12th, 2021, 8:43 am)
B)
Tailsfan101
Division: Grad
State: ID

Post by Tailsfan101 »

Congratulations on the promotion, gz! You've done so much work for us in the past year, from keeping heated Discord debates under control with reason and caring to being a very encouraging and understanding person. I look forward to seeing what else you'll do for the site as an admin, but whatever it is, I know you'll do great. We think you're awesome!
These users thanked the author Tailsfan101 for the post (total 4):
sneepity (February 12th, 2021, 1:32 pm) • pikachu4919 (February 12th, 2021, 3:07 pm) • gz839918 (February 13th, 2021, 10:08 am) • Nydauron (February 13th, 2021, 1:32 pm)
"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:11-12

I have no regrets.
Pi-Bot
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Pi-Bot »

pepperonipi wrote: February 11th, 2021, 5:57 pm gz's lookin good with the new red username!

congrats to azboy, vic, riverwalker, silverbreeze, and utf for their new medals as well!!
-_- You searched for an ugly sweater and took one of the most random numbers ive ever heard...
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

sneepity wrote: February 12th, 2021, 6:47 am
so um i checked out a whole series of manga at my library before quarantine in 2019 december. we haven't returned them since
I finished the book a while ago, but I forgot my calculator on the day of the comp. It is different somehow this year.
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Things2do
Division: Grad
State: TN

Post by Things2do »

twoplustwoisten wrote:I read like 200 books in a year, if not more.

So I'm not the only nut here... Although I'm probably close to that figure without rereading. With rereading...
That only works out to a smidgen over half a book per day.

Don't take that as a insult or anything, it isn't meant to be.
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Colorado School of Mines

"[A] new project car is always a good idea. [Y]ou always need a new project car[.]" - jaspattack

Let's go, Brandon!
See Wiki
twoplustwoisten
State: ID

Post by twoplustwoisten »

Roses are red
Violets are 'blue'
Saint Valentine was beaten, stoned, and beheaded
These flowers and chocolates are for you
Image Image
Happy Beheading Day! ; )
These users thanked the author twoplustwoisten for the post (total 2):
Umaroth (February 14th, 2021, 11:23 pm) • LittleMissNyan (February 16th, 2021, 4:14 am)
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: February 13th, 2021, 12:10 pm
sneepity wrote: February 12th, 2021, 6:47 am

I finished the book a while ago, but I forgot my calculator on the day of the comp. It is different somehow this year.
The point is, numbers on a paper mean nothing to the people who are the most uptight are the mods, jastrub.

Return to “General Chat”