Indiana 2021

veroniquescioly
Division: B
State: IN
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Indiana 2021

Post by veroniquescioly »

I don't know if anyone knows this but are they expecting to release results for the previous tournament before Saturday's tournament.
anatomy, herdity, fossils, suitcases
Vortexx2
Division: C

Post by Vortexx2 »

veroniquescioly wrote: February 18th, 2021, 9:39 am I don't know if anyone knows this but are they expecting to release results for the previous tournament before Saturday's tournament.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... image0.png
8th grade events: Mission Possible and Hovercraft.
High School: Codebusters, Designer genes, Gravity Vehicle, Mission Possible, Machines, Ping Pong Parachute, Boomilever, Protein Modeling.

It's been a heck of a ride, vortexx out.
veroniquescioly
Division: B
Been thanked: 0

Post by veroniquescioly »

Vortexx2 wrote: February 18th, 2021, 10:21 am
veroniquescioly wrote: February 18th, 2021, 9:39 am I don't know if anyone knows this but are they expecting to release results for the previous tournament before Saturday's tournament.
Do you have div. B?
anatomy, herdity, fossils, suitcases
amk578

Post by amk578 »

veroniquescioly wrote: February 18th, 2021, 10:46 am
Vortexx2 wrote: February 18th, 2021, 10:21 am
Do you have div. B?
Here is the updated results for Div C.
2018 - Anatomy, Crime Busters, & Road
2019 - Anatomy, Disease, Heredity, & Road
2020 - Anatomy, DGenes, Disease, Forensics, Ping Pong Parachute, & Protein Modeling
2021 - Anatomy, Chem Lab, DGenes, Disease, Machines, & Protein Modeling
Vortexx2

Post by Vortexx2 »

Wow this forum is dead. Anyways some updated predictions/hopeful wishing now that most of the tournaments are done! Only doing Div C cause that is all I know.

1. Carmel (duh)
2. Munster
3. Bloomington North (maybe?) They had a pretty good showing at the first regional, a lot of top 5 places even with unstacked teams!
4. Bloomington South In a normal prediction, I would have them at the #3 slot, but due to covid and their lack of tournaments, I don't really know what to think about them. Didn't do great at first regional but then again, didn't do half of the events so we shall see.
5. Lake Central, although it would be really cool to see Northridge slip into the top 5! At UMich LC and John Adams were pretty neck and neck so honestly it will be hard to tell here. IIRC Lake Central's program got a late start so I'm expecting them to pull ahead in the endgame. I'm excited to see the point differentials between 5th-8th place, I think it will be VERY close this year.

Good luck to everyone, state is 1 month away!
These users thanked the author Vortexx2 for the post:
amk578 (February 24th, 2021, 11:33 am)
High School: Codebusters, Designer genes, Gravity Vehicle, Mission Possible, Machines, Ping Pong Parachute, Boomilever, Protein Modeling.

amk578

Post by amk578 »

Vortexx2 wrote: February 24th, 2021, 7:28 am Wow this forum is dead. Anyways some updated predictions/hopeful wishing now that most of the tournaments are done! Only doing Div C cause that is all I know.

1. Carmel (duh)
2. Munster
3. Bloomington North (maybe?) They had a pretty good showing at the first regional, a lot of top 5 places even with unstacked teams!
4. Bloomington South In a normal prediction, I would have them at the #3 slot, but due to covid and their lack of tournaments, I don't really know what to think about them. Didn't do great at first regional but then again, didn't do half of the events so we shall see.
5. Lake Central, although it would be really cool to see Northridge slip into the top 5! At UMich LC and John Adams were pretty neck and neck so honestly it will be hard to tell here. IIRC Lake Central's program got a late start so I'm expecting them to pull ahead in the endgame. I'm excited to see the point differentials between 5th-8th place, I think it will be VERY close this year.

Very cool, I disagree. Big boy predicts:
1. Carmel
2. Bloomington North
3. Munster
4. John Adams
5. Bloomington South
2020 - Anatomy, DGenes, Disease, Forensics, Ping Pong Parachute, & Protein Modeling
amineral

Post by amineral »

Any guess on what time or day last Saturdays regional results will come out? Should be interesting because I heard Carmel competed at it.
Vortexx2

Post by Vortexx2 »

amineral wrote: February 25th, 2021, 5:40 am Any guess on what time or day last Saturdays regional results will come out? Should be interesting because I heard Carmel competed at it.
Nvm
Last edited by Vortexx2 on February 25th, 2021, 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

amk578

Post by amk578 »

sAkEtH wrote: February 24th, 2021, 6:55 pm
sAkEtH wrote: February 24th, 2021, 6:49 pm
amk578 wrote: February 24th, 2021, 11:28 am
1. Carmel
2. Bloomington North
3. Munster
4. John Adams
5. Bloomington South
Bigger boy predicts:
1. Lake Braddock A
2. Lake Braddock B
3. Lake Braddock C
4. Lake Braddock D
5. Menomonie
I'm sorry, I erroneously listed Lake Braddock D as 4th. I meant to list Mat-Su Career and Technical High School as 4th
:|
This is not the time or place, Saketh. Please don't spam this forum with predictions that are clearly jokes. Last time I checked, Lake Braddock and Menomonie are not in Indiana, so what was the purpose of this post?
BennyTheJett wrote: February 24th, 2021, 12:18 pm
amk578 wrote: February 24th, 2021, 11:28 am
Vortexx2 wrote: February 24th, 2021, 7:28 am Wow this forum is dead. Anyways some updated predictions/hopeful wishing now that most of the tournaments are done! Only doing Div C cause that is all I know.

1. Carmel (duh)
2. Munster

1. Carmel
2. Bloomington North
3. Munster
4. John Adams
5. Bloomington South
Ok Gluestick, you can stop sniffing glue now....... These the most wacc predictions I've seen......
I was gonna explain my predicts but didn't feel like it, I guess I'll do them now:
1. Carmel- it's Carmel
2. Bloomington North- they improved a heck of a lot between Northridge and the first practice regionals... and I bet when those second practice regional results come out today they'll be even better
3. Munster- kinda regressed from Northridge to the first practice regionals, it'll be close between North but due to this I put third
4. John Adams- really good this season, they do well at the competitions
5. Bloomington South- could be an underestimation but I think the only competition they went to was the first practice regionals and they were there
sAkEtH
State: MD
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by sAkEtH »

Lack Braddock? Hmmm never heard of them.
River Hill High '23, Clarksville '19

Return to “2021 Regionals & States”