Your Daily Random Comment

Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
Pi-Bot
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Pi-Bot »

gz839918 wrote: March 11th, 2021, 6:18 pm
stenopushispidus wrote: March 11th, 2021, 10:48 am
stenopushispidus wrote: March 10th, 2021, 1:58 pm Should I be unsociable yet somewhat content and watch YouTube in the library at lunch or be miserable in the eating tent with all the other people in my grade?
trying to make this decision again for today...but today i have to work because oops, i forgot i have to study for birdso and finish writing the wtq test because i am irresponsible and have no time management skills.
Do whichever one works best for you! Everybody's different, and it's perfectly fine if you want to recharge away from the crowd of other people. Also, self-affirmations may be a good thing—every time you find yourself saying something like "I am irresponsible," try flipping it around by saying "I am a responsible person doing my best." And of course, you should seek out a school counselor or a mental health expert if your thoughts of other people consistently intrude on you. Telling them as much information as possible helps them to better help you. And be sure to take care of yourself!
This will only take a second of your time but it's for a family thing. Meaning I won't enjoy it at all.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
These users thanked the author Pi-Bot for the post (total 2):
LittleMissNyan (March 12th, 2021, 7:05 am) • twoplustwoisten (March 12th, 2021, 8:17 am)
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
stenopushispidus
State: HI

Post by stenopushispidus »

stenopushispidus wrote: March 10th, 2021, 1:58 pm Should I be unsociable yet somewhat content and watch YouTube in the library at lunch or be miserable in the eating tent with all the other people in my grade?
trying to make this decision again for today...but today i have to work because oops, i forgot i have to study for birdso and finish writing the wtq test because i am irresponsible and have no time management skills.
Do whichever one works best for you! Everybody's different, and it's perfectly fine if you want to recharge away from the crowd of other people. Also, self-affirmations may be a good thing—every time you find yourself saying something like "I am irresponsible," try flipping it around by saying "I am a responsible person doing my best." And of course, you should seek out a school counselor or a mental health expert if your thoughts of other people consistently intrude on you. Telling them as much information as possible helps them to better help you. And be sure to take care of yourself!
<333333
These users thanked the author stenopushispidus for the post:
twoplustwoisten (March 12th, 2021, 11:24 am)
i try to exist sometimes

Tournament Volunteering:
• Co-Writer/Grader for Menomonie Dynamic Planet (B)
• Co-Writer/Grader for Menomonie Water Quality (B)
• Writer/Grader for February SMEC Water Quality (C)
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: March 12th, 2021, 2:10 am

This will only take a second of your time but it's for a family thing. Meaning I won't enjoy it at all.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
i've never had creme brule. it's on my list of sadly punniestly named scioly events. ;P
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

twoplustwoisten
Division: C
State: ID

Post by twoplustwoisten »

Pi-Bot wrote: March 13th, 2021, 12:10 am

i've never had creme brule. it's on my list of sadly punniestly named scioly events. ;P
if it's a sad pun wouldn't it be, like, arson-focused forensics and/or. . . Crime Brulee?
These users thanked the author twoplustwoisten for the post:
gz839918 (March 13th, 2021, 4:29 pm)
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

There was the talent show today and I was supposed to play Airsoft with my friends today!

pepperonipi
State: FL
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by pepperonipi »

happy pi day!!!!!!!!!! remember that today, it is not irrational to an infinitely large amount of pi!
These users thanked the author pepperonipi for the post (total 5):
MorningCoffee (March 14th, 2021, 6:40 am) • twoplustwoisten (March 14th, 2021, 8:39 am) • LittleMissNyan (March 14th, 2021, 10:11 am) • gz839918 (March 14th, 2021, 1:34 pm) • Things2do (March 22nd, 2021, 10:05 pm)
happy new season!

University of Florida
My Wiki Page | WikiProject SciOly and Scioly.org | Pi-Bot

2019: Code, Fermi, Thermo
2020: Detector, Orni, Code (Substitution: Penn)
2021: Detector, Orni, Circuit, WICI
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

stenopushispidus wrote: March 12th, 2021, 10:51 am

<333333
You might be the exception, but for most of the events, it was quite a shock.

ZachMUHS
Division: Grad
State: WI

Post by ZachMUHS »

Pi-Bot wrote: March 14th, 2021, 9:10 pm
stenopushispidus wrote: March 12th, 2021, 10:51 am

<333333
You might be the exception, but for most of the events, it was quite a shock.
Just let me win states Pi-Bot
EastStroudsburg13
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: PA

Post by EastStroudsburg13 »

WHERE ARE BLUEBERRY AND PEACH: viewtopic.php?p=436433#p436433
Last edited by EastStroudsburg13 on March 15th, 2021, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
East Stroudsburg South Class of 2012, Alumnus of JT Lambert, Drexel University Class of 2017

Helpful Links
Wiki
Wiki Pages that Need Work
FAQ and SciOly FAQ Wiki
Chat (See IRC Wiki for more info)
BBCode Wiki

So long, and thanks for all the Future Dictator titles!
MorningCoffee
State: PA
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by MorningCoffee »

EastStroudsburg13 wrote: March 15th, 2021, 12:59 pm WHERE ARE BLUEBERRY AND PEACH: viewtopic.php?p=436433#p436433
I'M SORRY THAT BOTH ARE DISGRACES TO PIE

actually peach cobbler is good but cobbler doesn't count as pie
Events 2023-2024:
uhh we'll find out let me apply to college first

orch dork forever
hot chocolate is best drink c:

Return to “General Chat”