Scioly Assassination 156: When You Wish Upon A Star

Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Re: Scioly Assassination 156: When You Wish Upon A Star

Post by Assassinator »

Clue coming out at 6:00 CST today. An unexpected emergency occurred and caused the clue to be delayed.

EDIT: Clue pushed back 24 hours, hopefully conflict will be resolved by then.
Last edited by Assassinator on May 5th, 2021, 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Assassinator for the post (total 4):
twoplustwoisten (May 5th, 2021, 3:12 pm) • MorningCoffee (May 5th, 2021, 3:18 pm) • caitlinwithaC (May 5th, 2021, 6:29 pm) • LittleMissNyan (May 6th, 2021, 3:30 am)
mogus
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

Two continued walking, and decided that after an hour of looking, they would not find any signs of life anyway. Who likes humans anyway? The note said to survive, so they would just survive on their own. Speaking of notes… They began to ponder the note, trying to figure out what it could mean. They couldn’t use a link in this area, and trying to use some decoding didn’t help either.
“HEY, OVER HERE!”
Two looked up suddenly, trying to figure out where the source of the voice could be. So much for not liking humans. A figure was running toward them, and they realized it was AstroClarinet.
“Astro, is that you?”
“Yep! What are you looking at?”
“This weird note thing. I don’t know what it means, and I even decoded it!”
“One sec.” Astro pulled out his phone and began typing a cutt.ly link.
“How are you getting service?”
“I don’t know, I guess the writer(s) just wrote like this because they’re trying to be funny, and this is just my script.”
The phone brought them to a link with a small image on it.
“Huhm that looks like Benny’s profile picture. Wait, could he be a victim to someone?”
Just as Two said that, the noticed someone cutting an icicle above another person. That walking person was Benny.
“BENNNYYY LOOK OUT THERE OR YOU’RE GONNA DIE”
Benny looked up, screamed, and ran towards the pair, before being swept up with them to the next universe.

DAY 3

Benny immediately got up, in shock of what just happened to him. He had just almost been killed by some weird hooded person who probably was the one transported his friends into several Disney universes. First Tangled, then Frozen, now wherever the current one was. He looked around, looked at the medieval clothes he was in and listened for music. He noticed a Scottish gaelic tune being sung by a mother to her child, and some quick, Scottish, suites being played. Probably Brave.
“Nice choice of universe,” he said flatly. A paper flowed through the wind to him, as if they could read his mind:

Welcome to my favorite universe! Several ways to murder someone, very underrated, and AMAZING music.

rNlyF43Te6U

wqOmlipOGe0 (the beginning of this is great! make sure you see the whole thing for the experience)

gIAV4eUO7C0
mogus
twoplustwoisten
Division: C
State: ID

Post by twoplustwoisten »

Assassinator wrote: May 6th, 2021, 2:31 pm Two continued walking, and decided that after an hour of looking, they would not find any signs of life anyway. Who likes humans anyway? The note said to survive, so they would just survive on their own. Speaking of notes… They began to ponder the note, trying to figure out what it could mean. They couldn’t use a link in this area, and trying to use some decoding didn’t help either.
“HEY, OVER HERE!”
Two looked up suddenly, trying to figure out where the source of the voice could be. So much for not liking humans. A figure was running toward them, and they realized it was AstroClarinet.
“Astro, is that you?”
“Yep! What are you looking at?”
“This weird note thing. I don’t know what it means, and I even decoded it!”
“One sec.” Astro pulled out his phone and began typing a cutt.ly link.
“I don’t know, I guess the writer(s) just wrote like this because they’re trying to be funny, and this is just my script.”
The phone brought them to a link with a small image on it.
“Huhm that looks like Benny’s profile picture. Wait, could he be a victim to someone?”
Just as Two said that, the noticed someone cutting an icicle above another person. That walking person was Benny.
“BENNNYYY LOOK OUT THERE OR YOU’RE GONNA DIE”
Benny looked up, screamed, and ran towards the pair, before being swept up with them to the next universe.

DAY 3

Benny immediately got up, in shock of what just happened to him. He had just almost been killed by some weird hooded person who probably was the one transported his friends into several Disney universes. First Tangled, then Frozen, now wherever the current one was. He looked around, looked at the medieval clothes he was in and listened for music. He noticed a Scottish gaelic tune being sung by a mother to her child, and some quick, Scottish, suites being played. Probably Brave.
“Nice choice of universe,” he said flatly. A paper flowed through the wind to him, as if they could read his mind:

Welcome to my favorite universe! Several ways to murder someone, very underrated, and AMAZING music.

rNlyF43Te6U

wqOmlipOGe0 (the beginning of this is great! make sure you see the whole thing for the experience)

gIAV4eUO7C0
smh Mr Benny watch where you're going really smh the sassy for missing the mr

those are youtube link ends, the first is "Undertale OST: 043 - Temmie Village" link
second is the sassy's signature, which is "Brave OST - 16 - Noble Maiden Fair (A Mhaighdean Bhan Uasal)" link
(A naeoidhean bhig, cluinn mo ghuth Mise rid' thaobh,
O mhaighdean bhan
Ar righinn oig, fas as faic,
Do thir, dileas fhein.
A ghrian a's a ghealaich, stuir sinn
Gu uair ar cliu'sar gloire.
Naoidhean bhig, ar righinn og
Mhaighdean ua shaill bhan.)
the third and final youtube thingy is "Holst - St. Paul's Suite Op. 29 (Complete Score)" link

do with this information what you will

edit: i forgot to say, undertale reminds me of LittleMissNyan
Last edited by twoplustwoisten on May 6th, 2021, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author twoplustwoisten for the post:
MorningCoffee (May 6th, 2021, 3:23 pm)
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
AstroClarinet
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by AstroClarinet »

Assassinator wrote: May 6th, 2021, 2:31 pm “One sec.” Astro pulled out his phone and began typing a cutt.ly link.
Funnily enough, I posted that on a phone while camping without much service
The only thing I have to say about the clue is that St. Paul's suite is great (as well as the other piece in which Holst used the Dargason, his 2nd suite for band)
These users thanked the author AstroClarinet for the post:
twoplustwoisten (May 6th, 2021, 5:33 pm)
AstroClarinet's Userpage
Nats: Remote sensing 3rd 2x, Astronomy 6th, Cell Bio 3rd
 Astro, Genes, Water, DigiStructures, Solar System, Boomi, Density, Eco, Optics, Towers, Microbe, Mission Possible
LittleMissNyan
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by LittleMissNyan »

I protect myself for somewhat obvious reasons
is the orchestra music pointing to someone who does band? I smushed together the numbers in the titles of the song (Undertale OST: 43 - Temmie Village, Brave OST - 16 - Noble Maiden Fair, Holst - St. Paul's Suite Op. 29) and did a bunch of stuff but I'm probably going down the wrong rabbit hole
These users thanked the author LittleMissNyan for the post:
twoplustwoisten (May 8th, 2021, 11:42 am)
Sassies 146 and 160 🥖 🔪
Eagle Scout
bUiLdEr cULt
AstroClarinet
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by AstroClarinet »

LittleMissNyan wrote: May 7th, 2021, 4:19 am I protect myself for somewhat obvious reasons
is the orchestra music pointing to someone who does band? I smushed together the numbers in the titles of the song (Undertale OST: 43 - Temmie Village, Brave OST - 16 - Noble Maiden Fair, Holst - St. Paul's Suite Op. 29) and did a bunch of stuff but I'm probably going down the wrong rabbit hole
I protect HugoTroop since he wrote post # 432916
plus LMN started that thread so that protect is also good
These users thanked the author AstroClarinet for the post (total 2):
LittleMissNyan (May 8th, 2021, 10:33 am) • twoplustwoisten (May 8th, 2021, 11:41 am)
AstroClarinet's Userpage
Nats: Remote sensing 3rd 2x, Astronomy 6th, Cell Bio 3rd
 Astro, Genes, Water, DigiStructures, Solar System, Boomi, Density, Eco, Optics, Towers, Microbe, Mission Possible
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

Clue will be delayed to tomorrow due to another unexpected emergency. I/We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
These users thanked the author Assassinator for the post (total 4):
twoplustwoisten (May 10th, 2021, 2:36 pm) • LittleMissNyan (May 10th, 2021, 3:38 pm) • AstroClarinet (May 10th, 2021, 4:16 pm) • MorningCoffee (May 10th, 2021, 4:30 pm)
mogus
twoplustwoisten
State: ID

Post by twoplustwoisten »

Assassinator wrote: May 10th, 2021, 2:13 pm Clue will be delayed to tomorrow due to another unexpected emergency. I/We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
tomorrow is today are you okay [Short Title of Honour] Sassy? i hope that ur alive and well, even if u don't want us to stay that way (within the boundaries of the Game)

edit: i just remembered that it's literally called an honourific
Last edited by twoplustwoisten on May 11th, 2021, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author twoplustwoisten for the post:
LittleMissNyan (May 12th, 2021, 7:00 am)
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

After your beloved sassy(s) have caught a sinus infection and an ear infection, they are back in action.

Benny puzzled the paper slightly, however, was somewhat confused. He began to look up to find a friend, because a life was at stake here. He couldn’t let someone die here. He squinted and noticed a figure running toward him. He began to brace himself to fight, only to realize that LittleMissNyan was the one running towards him.
“Hey!” she said, panting as she brushed off the dirt from her medieval dress. “I found you!”
“Yeah! Hey, could you help with this clue thing, I think someone might die if we don’t figure it out.”
“Sure,” she looked at the paper, and pulled out her phone to type in the YouTube links.
“Once again time for our script to do something beyond the nature of history!” she grinned.
She pulled up three videos, one of which was the Nyan Theme from Undertale.
“You think that could relate to me?” Right as she said that, arrows began to shoot at her rapidly. Quickly thinking, she grabbed a nearby target to shield herself and get closer to her black cloaked attacker. She climbed onto the platform above and hit them with her target, only for it to be dodged. However, they left a single gray feather, before snapping her into the next universe.

DAY 4
“WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO KEEP HAPPENING” LMN screamed as she looked down at the clothing she was now wearing. This was Mulan. Great movie and all, but not the safest and not easy to avoid death. She brushed herself off again, before reading paint on the temple in front of her.

Nice graffiti, real creative morally right of you, she thought flatly.

Welcome to Mulan! Here’s your clue!

153BDog
mogus
LittleMissNyan
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by LittleMissNyan »

“You think that could relate to me??”

uhhh 153BDog = target 2 from game 153? Hugo again? The second sassy from that game? or is BDog just bernard
Last edited by LittleMissNyan on May 12th, 2021, 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sassies 146 and 160 🥖 🔪
Eagle Scout
bUiLdEr cULt

Return to “Assassinator Games”