Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
rachel12
Division: C
State: IL
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by rachel12 »

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!!

Thank you to all the coaches and teachers on here who have taught us so much and changed our lives. With the new remote experience, and everything going on right now, it has definitely been hard for everyone. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are so grateful that you have been helping us through this hard time. We've learned a lot of science this year but also so much more.

Also, a big shout out to our admin, mods, tournament directors, and all the people who have been making sure this remote SciOly experience is just as great as a regular year! Making sure everything runs smoothly is a hard job, and you guys have done AMAZING.

And how could I forget about you AWESOME people out there? Yes, you, the person who's reading this. You are so strong, amazing, wonderful, unique, and no matter what happens I will always believe in you. Everyone makes mistakes and falls down, but we pick ourselves back up again. I want to remind everyone what an incredible person you are. This community is so spectacular and honestly, I'm so grateful I stumbled upon the link to the server.

I love all of you guys so much!! <3

(also this is my first post so hopefully this works!!)
These users thanked the author rachel12 for the post (total 3):
twoplustwoisten (May 6th, 2021, 4:55 pm) • AstroClarinet (May 6th, 2021, 5:18 pm) • LittleMissNyan (May 7th, 2021, 3:20 am)
Bananasaurus
Division: B
State: PA
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Bananasaurus »

'ello
Every Day Is A Change To Be Better...
Medal Count:38
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Bananasaurus wrote: May 6th, 2021, 4:05 pm'ello
You have no idea how to do your homework for you?
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
Things2do
Division: Grad
State: TN

Post by Things2do »

Physics is great.

In other news, two young'uns carjacked a Rolls Royce, and later tried to carjack a Porsche 944 using it. Why would you try to swap a Rolls Royce for a cheap old Porsche that will definitely have damage, and may not even run after you brake check it?

https://www.tn.gov/safety/news/2021/5/5 ... -i-24.html
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Colorado School of Mines

"[A] new project car is always a good idea. [Y]ou always need a new project car[.]" - jaspattack

Let's go, Brandon!
See Wiki
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

rachel12 wrote: May 6th, 2021, 3:59 pm Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!!

Thank you to all the coaches and teachers on here who have taught us so much and changed our lives. With the new remote experience, and everything going on right now, it has definitely been hard for everyone. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are so grateful that you have been helping us through this hard time. We've learned a lot of science this year but also so much more.

Also, a big shout out to our admin, mods, tournament directors, and all the people who have been making sure this remote SciOly experience is just as great as a regular year! Making sure everything runs smoothly is a hard job, and you guys have done AMAZING.

And how could I forget about you AWESOME people out there? Yes, you, the person who's reading this. You are so strong, amazing, wonderful, unique, and no matter what happens I will always believe in you. Everyone makes mistakes and falls down, but we pick ourselves back up again. I want to remind everyone what an incredible person you are. This community is so spectacular and honestly, I'm so grateful I stumbled upon the link to the server.

noooo we lost the 2 best people on my team to win something...and then I'll feel like a d-bag
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Anyone watch the Cohen testimony today? I feel like I'm going to eventually like this more than the old one.

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Bananasaurus wrote: May 6th, 2021, 4:05 pm'ello
Any temperature is fine if you stay indoors. What's with all of the bugs that arise in such things as 3.2.6.

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: May 8th, 2021, 9:10 pm

Anyone watch the Cohen testimony today? I feel like I'm going to eventually like this more than the old one.
Au contraire, I think it was all that good.

rachel12
Division: C
State: IL
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by rachel12 »

helloooo hope everyone is having a good day!!
These users thanked the author rachel12 for the post (total 3):
gz839918 (May 10th, 2021, 6:05 pm) • twoplustwoisten (May 10th, 2021, 6:05 pm) • MorningCoffee (May 11th, 2021, 3:18 am)
stenopushispidus
State: HI

Post by stenopushispidus »

can’t wait ‘til june! who else?
i try to exist sometimes

Tournament Volunteering:
• Co-Writer/Grader for Menomonie Dynamic Planet (B)
• Co-Writer/Grader for Menomonie Water Quality (B)
• Writer/Grader for February SMEC Water Quality (C)

Return to “General Chat”