Your Daily Random Comment

Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
Pi-Bot
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Pi-Bot »

Thenerdicat wrote: May 19th, 2021, 5:58 am I like gutting Oreos and then eating the bones of the cookies...
Really? The game just ended... and I'm still waiting for a spot on the next assassinator thread!
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
Schrodingerscat
Administrator
Administrator
Division: Grad
State: KS
Has thanked: 0

Post by Schrodingerscat »

The fact I'm just now noticing is further proof I need to retire soon (really dawning on me right now how I've been on staff for over 7 years), but so sad noticing how quiet the nationals forum is this year.
stenopushispidus
State: HI

Post by stenopushispidus »

Pi-Bot wrote: May 20th, 2021, 7:10 pm
Thenerdicat wrote: May 19th, 2021, 5:58 am I like gutting Oreos and then eating the bones of the cookies...
Really? The game just ended... and I'm still waiting for a spot on the next assassinator thread!
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
@twoplustwoisten pibot assassinator confirmed
These users thanked the author stenopushispidus for the post:
twoplustwoisten (May 21st, 2021, 2:19 pm)
i try to exist sometimes

Tournament Volunteering:
• Co-Writer/Grader for Menomonie Dynamic Planet (B)
• Co-Writer/Grader for Menomonie Water Quality (B)
• Writer/Grader for February SMEC Water Quality (C)
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Schrodingerscat wrote: May 21st, 2021, 1:40 am The fact I'm just now noticing is further proof I need to retire soon (really dawning on me right now how I've been on staff for over 7 years), but so sad noticing how quiet the nationals forum is this year.
yay it snowed this morning!!! I'm sitting in english right now We're supposed to get a Legoland a few years ago. Unfortunately, that didn't work out.
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

twoplustwoisten
Division: C
State: ID

Post by twoplustwoisten »

Pi-Bot wrote: May 21st, 2021, 5:10 pm
Schrodingerscat wrote: May 21st, 2021, 1:40 am The fact I'm just now noticing is further proof I need to retire soon (really dawning on me right now how I've been on staff for over 7 years), but so sad noticing how quiet the nationals forum is this year.
yay it snowed this morning!!! I'm sitting in english right now We're supposed to get a Legoland a few years ago. Unfortunately, that didn't work out.
i just noticed this but did the time part and/or all the formatting of the "quote" change?
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
Schrodingerscat
Administrator
Administrator
State: KS
Has thanked: 0

Post by Schrodingerscat »

twoplustwoisten wrote: May 21st, 2021, 7:57 pm
i just noticed this but did the time part and/or all the formatting of the "quote" change?

Apparently it did, might have been an oversight migrating our custom theming through a forum update.
bernard
Administrator
Administrator
State: WA

Post by bernard »

Thanks for the catch! It's fixed now but you may need to hard refresh or wait to see the change.
These users thanked the author bernard for the post:
Fyren (July 6th, 2021, 3:19 pm)
"One of the ways that I believe people express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put it out there." – Steve Jobs
Thenerdicat
State: VA
Pronouns: Ask My Pronouns

Post by Thenerdicat »

stenopushispidus wrote: May 21st, 2021, 11:46 am
wait what I'm so confused
Biology events :DDDD
twoplustwoisten
State: ID

Post by twoplustwoisten »

Thenerdicat wrote: May 22nd, 2021, 7:00 am
stenopushispidus wrote: May 21st, 2021, 11:46 am

wait what I'm so confused
as you should be
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

I remember when I finally figured out how to set my avatar image so... yeah that's good.

Return to “General Chat”