Scioly Assassination 156: When You Wish Upon A Star

Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Re: Scioly Assassination 156: When You Wish Upon A Star

Post by Assassinator »

LMN continually attempted to ponder the clue, until she heard a noise behind her. She quickly turned around, only to see the photographer in their black cloak.
"Tsk tsk tsk, it's too late now. Your friend sneepity has been murdered by the Huns. If only you had been quicker." They smiled, and gave LMN another gray feather before making the journey to the next universe.

RULE CHANGE: I meant 10 days instead of victims for the game's end, sorry for the trouble.

DAY 5
LMN felt awful. Sneepity had been brutally murdered and it was her fault. This time, she would have to be quicker. But she quickly realized she was underwater. And a fish. "Is this Finding Nemo? WOnderful, time to get eaten by sharks."
The new note came towards her.
"I'm ready for you, GIVE ME WHAT YOU GOT!"

Time for another killing! Eating some crisps on shore in the meantime. Sour Cream and Onion to be exact. I LOVE them. Here's your clue!
vwmfj
mogus
twoplustwoisten
Division: C
State: ID

Post by twoplustwoisten »

Assassinator wrote: May 22nd, 2021, 9:28 am LMN continually attempted to ponder the clue, until she heard a noise behind her. She quickly turned around, only to see the photographer in their black cloak.
"Tsk tsk tsk, it's too late now. Your friend sneepity has been murdered by the Huns. If only you had been quicker." They smiled, and gave LMN another gray feather before making the journey to the next universe.

RULE CHANGE: I meant 10 days instead of victims for the game's end, sorry for the trouble.

DAY 5
LMN felt awful. Sneepity had been brutally murdered and it was her fault. This time, she would have to be quicker. But she quickly realized she was underwater. And a fish. "Is this Finding Nemo? WOnderful, time to get eaten by sharks."

Time for another killing! Eating some crisps on shore in the meantime. Sour Cream and Onion to be exact. I LOVE them. Here's your clue!
vwmfj

signature says:
"seagulls like spreading their wings :)

mine mine mine mine mine

Victims: sneepity~"

crisps are good but *sour cream??* no. underwater i would have guessed little mermaid because FINDING NEMO IS DISNEY??? who knew? not me.
vwmfj doesn't vigenere into a word on its own with keys of sour, cream, onion, crisps (or the american 'chips'), shore, ready, give, me, what, you, got, love, ilove, ilovecrisps, noone (because nemo means noone in latin i think), wonderful (because the weird capitals), seagulls, wings, or mine

edit: also they forgot to put a cap on the italics
Last edited by twoplustwoisten on May 22nd, 2021, 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
LittleMissNyan
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by LittleMissNyan »

Smh sassy I'm on a campout with -3928508752941 bars I don't have much time to ponder things
Sassies 146 and 160 🥖 🔪
Eagle Scout
bUiLdEr cULt
aakoala
State: MI
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by aakoala »

Assassinator wrote: May 22nd, 2021, 9:28 am LMN continually attempted to ponder the clue, until she heard a noise behind her. She quickly turned around, only to see the photographer in their black cloak.

DAY 5

vwmfj

First of all, the next victim has something to do with Britain?
1. Said "crisps" and instead of "chips"
2. in italics, the awkward capitalization spells "TESCO," which is a British grocery store
Userpage
22-23 Events:
Cell Biology
Dynamic Planet
Forensics
Remote Sensing
twoplustwoisten
State: ID

Post by twoplustwoisten »

aakoala wrote: May 23rd, 2021, 10:23 am

DAY 5

vwmfj

2. in italics, the awkward capitalization spells "TESCO," which is a British grocery store

tesco doesn't work as a vigenere key, sadge... has anyone here either been to Britain or is British-ish? if not, then i use british english spellings almost exclusively because that's the right way
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
aakoala
State: MI
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by aakoala »

twoplustwoisten wrote: May 23rd, 2021, 11:30 am
aakoala wrote: May 23rd, 2021, 10:23 am

DAY 5

vwmfj

tesco doesn't work as a vigenere key, sadge... has anyone here either been to Britain or is British-ish? if not, then i use british english spellings almost exclusively because that's the right way
u might die soon :o
Userpage
22-23 Events:
Cell Biology
Dynamic Planet
Forensics
Remote Sensing
LittleMissNyan
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by LittleMissNyan »

I have ID sus but absolutely 0 kill clue work whoopee I protect twoplustwoisten because I'm totally being helpful
Last edited by LittleMissNyan on May 25th, 2021, 9:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
These users thanked the author LittleMissNyan for the post:
twoplustwoisten (May 25th, 2021, 8:58 am)
Sassies 146 and 160 🥖 🔪
Eagle Scout
bUiLdEr cULt
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

LMN swam throughout the ocean, staring at the somehow waterproof paper.
tImE tO pOnDeR tHiNgs she thought.
She was on the cusp of figuring it out, before she saw a spear go through a pink fish that looked like Kirby?

"You know, imaditi would make some great fish and chips!" The ominous black figure loomed above her. "Tsk tsk tsk, too bad."
"You won't get away with this!"
"Maybe I think I will," the photographer winked, dropped a yellow feather into the water, and snapped their fingers once more.

DAY 6
"Oh well there goes another one," LMN said as she got up with her, this time human, legs. Or were they? She noticed that she was a rat.
"Wonderful, Ratatouille. Great. TIME TO BE EATEN!" She groaned as she crawled, looking for the next clue. She saw something sprawled on the floor.

Time for you to fail again! Continually eating these Sour Cream and Onion crisps. Maybe if I'm generous I'll give you some.

ahsiopawhbe

bird
mogus
LittleMissNyan
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by LittleMissNyan »

You know what- there's no repercussions for failed accusations so I accuse SilverBreeze for bird-related activity suspicions so I can contribute something and finally get my geometry work done without freaking out over the clue
Last edited by LittleMissNyan on May 25th, 2021, 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author LittleMissNyan for the post:
sneepity (May 25th, 2021, 10:53 am)
Sassies 146 and 160 🥖 🔪
Eagle Scout
bUiLdEr cULt
sneepity
State: NY

Post by sneepity »

sassy killed former sassies, what a disgrace :((
ratatouille intensifies makes me think of doopter rats. which imaditi and i both are a part of 😰

goobye lads. I believe in you LMN.
These users thanked the author sneepity for the post:
LittleMissNyan (May 25th, 2021, 11:36 am)
B)

Return to “Assassinator Games”