sciolycoach
Coach
Coach
Division: Grad
State: WI
Has thanked: 0

16th Annual Boyceville Invitational

Post by sciolycoach »

Welcome to the 2022-2023 Science Olympiad Season!

Registration is now open for the 16th Annual Boyceville (WI) Science Olympiad Invitational. This invite will again be a combined B/C invite with all 23 + 5 WSO events offered, and we will offer both a Traditional In-Person Tournament as well as a Satellite Tournament for both divisions.

Registration fees for this invite are $100 per team (Traditional In-Person) and $70 per team (Satellite). The Satellite Invitational Tournament will be run through Scilympiad. More information about the Traditional In-Person Tournament can be found below:

https://scienceolympiad.boycevillescience.com/invite/

More information about the Satellite Invitational can be found on our Scilympiad page:

https://scilympiad.com/boyceville

As we have done in the past we will be running at least two divisions based on school size/past experience at state & nationals/etc. to allow all teams, regardless of experience, to have a successful experience in both the traditional in-person and satellite invites. We strive to provide all competing students, coaches, and teams with an exciting and highly useful competitive opportunity.

If you are interested in supervising an event please contact me on here or via email. We are very interested in any help we can get and I am willing to help in any way possible to get more people involved.

Do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions on either tournament. We are really looking forward to returning to an in-person tournament while still offering a high level of competition for both new and experienced teams in our satellite tournament.

Andy Hamm
Tournament Director
Andy Hamm
Boyceville Science Olympiad
Boyceville, WI

Return to “2023 Invitationals”