bernard
Administrator
Administrator
Division: Grad
State: WA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Bio-Process Lab B

Post by bernard »

"One of the ways that I believe people express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put it out there." – Steve Jobs
ruchigupta23
Division: B
State: CA
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bio-Process Lab B

Post by ruchigupta23 »

Mentors, how do you create study plan for Bio Process Lab? based on the sample station should i request these equipments from the school and learn about them first them and teach kids? Please let me know.
These users thanked the author ruchigupta23 for the post:
drcubbin (November 17th, 2022, 2:48 pm)
drcubbin
Division: B
State: NY

Re: Bio-Process Lab B

Post by drcubbin »

ruchigupta23 wrote: October 8th, 2022, 7:13 pm Mentors, how do you create study plan for Bio Process Lab? based on the sample station should i request these equipments from the school and learn about them first them and teach kids? Please let me know.
First, make a list of what you have that is required - or expected - for the test.
Second, read the manual to see what types of questions will be asked. Many questions do not require equipment.
Third, go to the scioly.org Wiki Test Exchange and see questions that have been asked in the past.
fourth, if there are questions being asked that you do not have equipment for, ask a coach or the principal if they can order items you might need to effectively compete.

Return to “2023 Lab Events”