Scioly Assassination Number 6: Camera Obscura

Assasinator
Posting Games Account
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination Number 6: Camera Obscura

Post by Assasinator »

! I am surprised. The last 9 posts of mine combined unambiguously gave away my identity. To have it remain a secret still puzzles me.

Perhaps tehkubix has got it though. It is ironic that he is my next victim. Mr. Cool was a red herring, I deliberately chose my hints as to point to him while actually referring to the arrogant one. The numbers 1 and 6 are the first two numbers of his post count, and also his place in the top posters list (couldn't reference the 3rd digit, since he might have posted in the mean time). He is like the triforce because his nick is the combination of two words, one a 3-letter one and one a 5-letter one. And he said that he liked the WS event in some thread.

In any event, this assassination was quite epic. Knowing that tehkubix probably wouldn't be able to be caught by surprise, I drove to his house in a tank. Instead of announcing my presence as I did with the previous assassinations, I just fired a shell through his front door. But tehkubix did not disappoint, arising from the ruins of his house in a 50 foot tall mecha. Firing another shot from my tank I blew away one of its arms, but unfortunately for me, he fired a super-laser from his chest cannon, melting the glacis plate. I had to eject to escape death. Naturally, tehkubix thought he was victorious, but I proved him wrong when my parachute was picked up by a pre-arranged jet plane. As he tried to blast me away using his AA rockets and flak cannons, my plane dropped a 50 Mt Tsar Bomba replica directly onto his anthropomorphic device. I hit the afterburners, and observed the mushroom cloud in the rear-view mirror.

Now I am blind.

In case I get to make another killing, my next victim is an awesome builder, but he prefers to offer more advice in private for some odd reason. Good thing he adds a lot to the wiki as well.
This Account has been deactivated. Ignore any posts made from it. If you want to talk to the current Assassinator, send a PM to the Assassinator Account. If you have a complaint about the current Assassinator, PM a former Assassinator such as Skystrider or Rocketman.
starpug
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: ME

Post by starpug »

Assasinator you better not be trying to kill me. :| That's not a very nice thing to do to the person who gave you this power. :evil:
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
genes_girl

Post by genes_girl »

haha, due to lack of brain power as of now, I protect starpug.
Indiana University 2012
-- Bio and Spanish Majors

University of Chicago
-- PhD track Molecular Biosciences: Human Genetics
sachleen
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: CA

Post by sachleen »

nobody kills me, you should know that by now. you've made a big mistake assassinator. i'm not dead, i can't die, i can't be killed! to show you so, i've already struck a deal with someone regarding your identity, just a matter of time before you're dead like the rest while i freely walk the earth. One at a time, I will take down every assassinator who threatens me, even though I'm not a police officer, I've captured more than anyone else, and you're no exception.
Assasinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assasinator »

Bring out yer dead!

This Account has been deactivated. Ignore any posts made from it. If you want to talk to the current Assassinator, send a PM to the Assassinator Account. If you have a complaint about the current Assassinator, PM a former Assassinator such as Skystrider or Rocketman.
gh
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
State: NY

Post by gh »

tehkubix wrote:...
See what I mean, starpug? Never tell tehkubix the name. He'll ruin the game for you.
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.” —Sophocles
If you are looking to give help or get help:
[wiki][/wiki] > Forum post > > PM > Email
Don't forget the Image Gallery, the , and the list of Exalted User medals.
gneissisnice
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by gneissisnice »

Um, ive been reviewing the Assassinator's posts, and maybe im just naive, but i havent really seen any clues in them. :( And by the way, that triforce comment makes no sense.
Anyway, I'll protect....Carneyf1d
2009 events:
Fossils: 1st @ reg. 3rd @ states (stupid dinosaurs...) 5th @ nats.
Dynamic: 1st @ reg. 19thish @ states, 18th @ nats
Herpetology (NOT the study of herpes): NA
Enviro Chem: 39th @ states =(
Cell Bio: 9th @ reg. 18th @ nats
Remote: 6th @ states 3rd @ Nats
Ecology: 5th @ Nats
gneissisnice
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by gneissisnice »

Ok, I accuse Rocketman1555 because he posted in the word game post several minutes before the Assassinator's last post, and also because he was around longer than some of the other high post count people, which means he would know applesrock!! on the last forum
2009 events:
Fossils: 1st @ reg. 3rd @ states (stupid dinosaurs...) 5th @ nats.
Dynamic: 1st @ reg. 19thish @ states, 18th @ nats
Herpetology (NOT the study of herpes): NA
Enviro Chem: 39th @ states =(
Cell Bio: 9th @ reg. 18th @ nats
Remote: 6th @ states 3rd @ Nats
Ecology: 5th @ Nats
zorbak5044
Division: B

Post by zorbak5044 »

Assasinator wrote:Everyone is wrong again, unfortunately. No, I am not aphoticruby, rocketman1555. And none of the protected ones were in my sights this time either.

The person who did die today was zorbak5044. (FYI a Zorbak is a bluish creature from Adventure Quest who is rather resistant to Darkness based attacks, hence my hints). He was crossing the road as I approached him from the behind, to strike him dead using my metal crutch. Unfortunately, due to my recent loss of hearing, I did not hear an out-of-control bus heading my way. Alerted by my battle cry, zorbak5044 turned to see both me and the oncoming bus. Heroically, he jumped at me, tacking me away from the wheeled menace, but unfortunately ending up wrapped around the wheels of the people mover in the process. Broke my leg too, the butterfly.

Well, this last person had 2 stars under his name. My next victim has far more stars than that. Not quite as many as the oft-absent Matthew, but certainly more than DarkSabre. Perhaps if you add half of one to the double of the other you might arrive at the number. His nick has the word 'man' in it, which I find really annoying... so many people like that on these forums. He is rather nice though.

Oh, and one of the above hints is a made-up one (that is false)... a Venn diagram puzzle for you! I am green with anticipation! :mrgreen:
killling me wasnt nice. and you did youre research on zorbak pretty well :D
i dunno what to write. oh i know! wait never mind. hmm. ive got it! i shall meh a lot. no that doesnt seem like much fun hmm oh ive got it. if youve read this ive just wasted about 16 seconds of your life
sachleen
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: CA

Post by sachleen »

gh, starpug never told me.

Return to “Assassinator Games”