sachleen
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: Grad
State: CA
Has thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 1: Mafia Reborn

Post by sachleen »

hmm, that's interesting, I had a feeling it was either bah or Matthew, and then for some reason, i had a stronger feeling it would be Matthew... so maybe it is him.. :idea:
justme6565
Been thanked: 0

Post by justme6565 »

I thought about that when he first posted on this thread but the issue is Matthew has posted a lot on other threads and the assinator hasen't on this thread. Although it would make sense why Matthew would make himself witness protection...
dudeincolorado
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: CO

Post by dudeincolorado »

so did he kill himself?
where is the assassinatior?
SO stressed!
Assasinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assasinator »

Friends, Science Olympians, countrymen, I come to bury Bryant, but not to mourn him. Alas, I am far more concerned about the mauling I just inflicted on Shakespeare. Still, I did enjoy Bryant's final moments. I modified one of those noodles used to distract basketball players. During a home game at the Staples Center, I fired a poisoned dart from my noodle into this member of the LA Lakers. That team will no longer be the plague of the Western Conference. As I walked out of the stadium, I realized that it might be more productive to remove some referees. But there was not much time for thought. The police were quickly on the scene, looking for clues and accusing anyone who presented themselves. I was rather frightened when one officer took me aside. Fortunately, he only asked how to spell my name. This question required some quick thinking. You see, I have made a grievous typo in my name. The typical spelling of assassin uses a double "S" twice, probably to denote the long "I" sound in the Persian "hassasin." Fortunately, I did not allow the cop to see my face as I made this explanation, and I bolted while he was trying to figure out if the second "A" sound was long or short. With that difficulty out of the way, I continued on my way. The cops examined the body to find this clue wrapped around the dart. "The next dude I will strike attends a High School in the North. Don't drink from the Nile."

No, no one has guessed my identity yet. Since I don't want to bother with keeping count, I have rescinded the black marks on all of your records. But don't expect mercy next time.
This Account has been deactivated. Ignore any posts made from it. If you want to talk to the current Assassinator, send a PM to the Assassinator Account. If you have a complaint about the current Assassinator, PM a former Assassinator such as Skystrider or Rocketman.
dudeincolorado
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by dudeincolorado »

AHHHHH i actually get this one!!!! i protect earthsci_dude go hide in the basement!!
SO stressed!
starpug
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: ME

Post by starpug »

I protect matthew.
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Assasinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assasinator »

Curses, I am starting to sound like a stereotypical evil overlord. This is what I get for choosing a victim from the list of online members. No problem, it will not be long before I attain victory over that communist from the South. Or was he in the East? It does not matter, his furry friends will turn against him at any location.
This Account has been deactivated. Ignore any posts made from it. If you want to talk to the current Assassinator, send a PM to the Assassinator Account. If you have a complaint about the current Assassinator, PM a former Assassinator such as Skystrider or Rocketman.
dudeincolorado
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by dudeincolorado »

hmm you stumped me
how bout starpug...
SO stressed!