Also, @TheChiScientist, are you from Hinsdale or Waubonsie?
Very true, dedication skill. Still, UCLab seemed to put a lot of effort into trying to beat KJHS, which they didn't (sorry Peter Pu*). So how much ammunition do they have coming at us for SciOly?
*I actually got to meet Peter Pu (@ppu on AoPS) irl, by coincidence because of countdown. I also got to meet the Illinois #1 overall and in CD (@rainbow10 on AoPS). MATHCOUNTS states was awesome (and I even got 4th in CD).
TheChiScientist wrote:I want as many members of ISO to vote as possible. I'll promote it throughout the forums
The48thYoshi wrote:TheChiScientist wrote:I want as many members of ISO to vote as possible. I'll promote it throughout the forums
It appears you are missing quite a few div B teams I would rank rather highly (e.g. Grayslake). Would you mind updating the choices or making it typed entries?
TheChiScientist wrote:ISO PREDICT TOURNAMENT BEGINS NOW!
The rules are essentially the same as Unome's Georgia ones. It'll close on Friday, April 20th, probably around 8 pm CT time so I have time to compile and post the final collective rankings.
- One entry per user; if you want to edit your entry, submit a second ranking and your first ranking will be discarded.
- Where entries include a team twice, the second listing of the team will be discarded and replaced by the highest consensus team not chosen by the user.
- Any entries that include a team thrice or more, or any entries that have enough egregious omissions to be considered troll entries, will be discarded.
- Scoring is as follows: 5 for getting a team in its correct spot, 4 for being 1 place off, and so on down to 1 point for being 4 or more places off. Guesses that did not place in the top 10 will be worth 0 points.
- The overall winner will be the user who gets the most points combined in B and C. You have nothing to lose by entering both, even if you know nothing about the other division. Just guess, you may be surprised!
For those new-ish to predictions, look back on the state predicts and regional results in this very forum.
Link to B Division Predictions
Link to C Division Predictions
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests