dxu46 wrote:w'en the rules ovr nine thsnd get cluttrd do we Rstart!
1. when a word ends in the letter "Y", it must be a double Y! example: the word "obey" should be properlyy written as "obeyy"!
2. capitalization no longer necessaryy at the beginning of Sentences! however, the last word of each sentence must be Capitalized!
3. mere periods and question marks are not enough for Proper English! therefore everyy sentence ends with an exclamation point like This!
4. every time you use the word "rule", you must add the words "over nine thousand" right after It!
5. the second letter of every word is Optionall! in fact it is sometimes better to leave it Out! if it is left out, replace it with an apostrophe like "I a' d'ing r'ght n'w"!
6. each sentnce mayy hve at most 8 vwls n t, y's dn't Cnt!
UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F wrote:MadCow2357 wrote:1. Comes the subject of the sentence after the verb.
2. Before posting drink some water first.
Is not that a grammatical rule though...
MadCow2357 wrote:1. Comes the subject of the sentence after the verb.
2. Post like Yoda, must you. Put at the beginning will be some words, yes hmmmmmm.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests