FREE Midwest Team Science Competition Opportunity!

For anything Science Olympiad-related that might not fall under a specific event or competition.
l0lit
Division: C
State: IN
Has thanked: 0

FREE Midwest Team Science Competition Opportunity!

Post by l0lit » July 16th, 2020, 7:58 pm

Note: I got permission from the moderators to post this

Hey everyone! If you’re like me, you probably got a very unsatisfying end to Science Olympiad this year. This problem was mirrored across almost every other science competition as well. I don’t think our studying should go to waste however, so me and some friends are hosting an online team science competition, called Quarantine Science Tournament 2!

We’re constantly expanding, the first tournament was Indiana-only, but this tournament will be open to participants anywhere in the Midwest. Since this is our second time, we know how to run things smoothly so you’ll be guaranteed a great experience!

You will be in self-made teams of 5 (or you can register with a smaller amount of people, and we’ll add people to your team), and feel free to send as many teams per school as you want (or even join with people from other schools, anything's cool). The competition itself will have multiple game types, to ensure people from all competitions have a good chance, and to make it more fun. And finally, thanks to our sponsors, we have PRIZES!

Learn more and register at: https://sites.google.com/view/ihssc/home

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or leave a reply in this topic. Hope to see you all there!
Last edited by Schrodingerscat on July 16th, 2020, 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed syntax
Any opinions stated on this site are not official, the only official information can be found at soinc.org

Carmel SciOly Captain 2019-21
Tests written

drcubbin
Division: B
State: NY

Re: FREE Midwest Team Science Competition Opportunity!

Post by drcubbin » July 21st, 2020, 9:41 am

This sounds like a great idea. Any possibility of taking in a team or two from NY ;) ?

l0lit
Division: C
State: IN
Has thanked: 0

Re: FREE Midwest Team Science Competition Opportunity!

Post by l0lit » July 21st, 2020, 3:03 pm

Since we have limited it to Midwest-only for the time being, unfortunately not :(
However, we'll try to go national for QST 3!
These users thanked the author l0lit for the post:
drcubbin (July 23rd, 2020, 7:09 am)
Any opinions stated on this site are not official, the only official information can be found at soinc.org

Carmel SciOly Captain 2019-21
Tests written

Return to “General Competition”