Admin Emeritus
Division: Grad
Has thanked: 0

Science Crime Busters B

Post by Jim_R »

Discussion for Science Crime Busters B.
Science Crime Busters Wiki
2010 Thread
-The path of the Administrator is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

-Nothing\'s gonna get deleted. We\'re gonna be like three little Fonzies here. And what\'s Fonzie like? Come on, what\'s Fonzie like?
-Cool?
-Correctamundo. And that\'s what we\'re gonna be. We\'re gonna be cool. Now, I\'m gonna count to three, and when I count three, you let go of your mouse, and back away from the keyboard. But when you do it, you do it cool. Ready? One... two... three.
frogzorz
State: PA
Been thanked: 0

Re: Science Crime Busters B

Post by frogzorz »

Anyone have any predictions or even legitimate information on Crimebusters 2011?
Harriton '15, Penn C'19
Design Manager and Disease Detectives co-supervisor for SOUP 2018
melody2k6
Division: B

Post by melody2k6 »

I hope they get rid of Water Testing. I really don't like it.
Last edited by melody2k6 on September 8th, 2010, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frogzorz

Post by frogzorz »

I like water testing. If you want some hints, PM me.
I hope they don't put in fibers ever again. I HATE fibers. There might be polymers next year, though.
Harriton '15, Penn C'19
Design Manager and Disease Detectives co-supervisor for SOUP 2018
melody2k6
Division: B

Post by melody2k6 »

Does anyone have the official rules yet? They've updated the event info page on Soinc but I don't see any new resources for SCB this year.
robotman
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
State: TX

Post by robotman »

melody2k6 wrote:Does anyone have the official rules yet? They've updated the event info page on Soinc but I don't see any new resources for SCB this year.
As far as i know the official rules have not even shipped yet
Edit the Wiki.
Upload to the Image Gallery
[medals]Get Medals[/medals]
[chat][/chat]
ichaelm

Post by ichaelm »

The soinc store said that they would ship on August 31. Do you know if that has changed?
robotman
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
State: TX

Post by robotman »

ichaelm wrote:The soinc store said that they would ship on August 31. Do you know if that has changed?
I know that no one has received their rules yet and most of us have ordered the day they where posted so :shrug:
Edit the Wiki.
Upload to the Image Gallery
[medals]Get Medals[/medals]
[chat][/chat]
AlphaTauri
Staff Emeritus
Staff Emeritus

Post by AlphaTauri »

robotman09 wrote:
ichaelm wrote:The soinc store said that they would ship on August 31. Do you know if that has changed?
I know that no one has received their rules yet and most of us have ordered the day they where posted so :shrug:
On the order status on soinc, mine (and I think several other people's) said "shipped via UPS/FedEx/whatever on [random date in August]", even though they hadn't shipped yet by that date. But they're supposed to be on their way now, so...yeah.

Edit: So does anyone have any idea what might change for SCB? Although it seems to be one of those events that pretty much stays the same from year to year.
Hershey Science Olympiad 2009 - 2014
Volunteer for Michigan SO 2015 - 2018

]\/[ Go Blue!
ichaelm

Post by ichaelm »

AlphaTauri wrote:
robotman09 wrote:
On the order status on soinc, mine (and I think several other people's) said "shipped via UPS/FedEx/whatever on [random date in August]", even though they hadn't shipped yet by that date. But they're supposed to be on their way now, so...yeah.
Same here. I ordered them on the 7th, and it says it shipped on the 9th. But of course it didn't. I used UPS, and in my experience, UPS ground always takes more than 2 working days (or else there would be no point to their more expensive second-day service!), but never more than 4. So if they really did ship them on the 31st, then for me, they should arrive either tomorrow or Tuesday. No I am not overthinking this...

Return to “2011 Lab Events”