Your Daily Random Comment

Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
onshape
Division: C
State: VA
Pronouns: Ask My Pronouns

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by onshape »

I don't do codebusters and that definitely does not match. Where did all the spaces come from?
"I know two kinds of audiences only - one coughing, and one not coughing." -Artur Schnabel
"In the beginning was rhythm." -Hans von Bulow
"The art of music entombed a rich possession, but even far fairer hopes." -Franz Grillparzer
pumptato-cat
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by pumptato-cat »

randomdogonapc wrote: April 9th, 2023, 2:31 pm
onshape wrote: April 9th, 2023, 11:23 am all of the daily random comments should look like this:

idopghaoeawopaioepanivpoeniwapogieopnwaipgneiopwaigephwaiopvheiowpagopebwiaopeivopsnvxlngejklbejkslngm,wphqopitjkgsrbgrshuieus74ytheridy8p643u09ths8958[i06[59y0u[0i'5769[r0'u[k7yud[9ri'pjy5pes'hjpes'i5oj69u0]5s-6W)_U^$(_H}^U(${EUTI{OWO{$W}J^INOWNI{%EWU(GJNB TW{N( W$J(}NJ$W(}BJ($W}JB($JBJOTBJWJT$JW($J($}WJ(T}$JW(}BJ($}JWB^$JW
Codebusters kids trying to find the most obscure cipher that looks like this only to decode “naijinjai onfiorenfouern ouernfouernfer cojerncerunr”
NAHH WHY IS THAT SO RELATABLE.
Code kids, d'you know that feeling you get when you read your quote through again, desperately searching for another clue to go off of, and.... you see the pattern "AE" or "HT"? 😭
Last edited by pumptato-cat on April 10th, 2023, 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
anything'll fly if you throw it hard enough
randomdogonapc
State: OH
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by randomdogonapc »

pumptato-cat wrote: April 10th, 2023, 7:22 am
onshape wrote: April 9th, 2023, 11:23 am all of the daily random comments should look like this:

idopghaoeawopaioepanivpoeniwapogieopnwaipgneiopwaigephwaiopvheiowpagopebwiaopeivopsnvxlngejklbejkslngm,wphqopitjkgsrbgrshuieus74ytheridy8p643u09ths8958[i06[59y0u[0i'5769[r0'u[k7yud[9ri'pjy5pes'hjpes'i5oj69u0]5s-6W)_U^$(_H}^U(${EUTI{OWO{$W}J^INOWNI{%EWU(GJNB TW{N( W$J(}NJ$W(}BJ($W}JB($JBJOTBJWJT$JW($J($}WJ(T}$JW(}BJ($}JWB^$JW
Codebusters kids trying to find the most obscure cipher that looks like this only to decode “naijinjai onfiorenfouern ouernfouernfer cojerncerunr”
Code kids, d'you know that feeling you get when you read your quote through again, desperately searching for another clue to go off of, and.... you see the pattern "AE" or "HT"? 😭
You just hope that somehow the word is hyphae :lol:
just a random dog on a pc
pumptato-cat
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by pumptato-cat »

For real 😭
If it's a misspelled aristocrat I stubbornly trudge along and hope the misspelling was "hte" or something like that...
bangtanarmy7
State: AL

Post by bangtanarmy7 »

pumptato-cat wrote: April 10th, 2023, 7:22 am

I dont get as worried with 'HT' because that might be an 'IGHT', but 'AE' scares me so much because it makes me think I have to start over😭😭
💜💜

"Sometimes clouds have two sides, a dark and light, and a silver lining in between. It's like a silver sandwich. So, when life seems hard, take a bite out of the silver sandwich."- Sokka
pumptato-cat
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by pumptato-cat »

Are we gonna talk about the :
HT_
I see the three letter word and the HT and I quit!!!
onshape

Post by onshape »

what ht?
"I know two kinds of audiences only - one coughing, and one not coughing." -Artur Schnabel
"The art of music entombed a rich possession, but even far fairer hopes." -Franz Grillparzer
bangtanarmy7
State: AL

Post by bangtanarmy7 »

pumptato-cat wrote: April 10th, 2023, 6:39 pm Are we gonna talk about the :
HT_
I see the three letter word and the HT and I quit!!!
oh yea 😭 that's when I know I really messed up 😭
💜💜

"Sometimes clouds have two sides, a dark and light, and a silver lining in between. It's like a silver sandwich. So, when life seems hard, take a bite out of the silver sandwich."- Sokka
onshape

Post by onshape »

how is that last comment 7:45 when I'm logged in and 5:something when I'm logged out?
Schrodingerscat
Administrator
Administrator
Division: Grad
State: KS
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Has thanked: 0

Post by Schrodingerscat »

That would be the time zone set in your user preferences vs the default time zone for guests.
These users thanked the author Schrodingerscat for the post (total 2):
LittleMissNyan (April 12th, 2023, 6:35 pm) • bangtanarmy7 (April 14th, 2023, 4:06 pm)

Return to “General Chat”