Admin Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: WI
Pronouns: Ask My Pronouns

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by gz839918 »

hydroxytryptamine wrote: August 4th, 2021, 2:09 pm ✌️ 😌 🥳 🤔 🤠 😈 😈 😻 🙌 🥽 🧠

👋
Hey hey, welcome to the forums!! Good to see people getting back into the forums and not just Pi-Bot talking to itself lol

and yes we have lots of nice emojis haha
I ❤ sounds of music! About meRate my tests

Carmel High School ’19
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill ’23
“People overestimate what they can do in a day, and underestimate what they can do in a lifetime.” –Unknown
hydroxytryptamine
State: CA
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Been thanked: 0

Post by hydroxytryptamine »

gz839918 wrote: August 4th, 2021, 2:12 pm
hydroxytryptamine wrote: August 4th, 2021, 2:09 pm ✌️ 😌 🥳 🤔 🤠 😈 😈 😻 🙌 🥽 🧠

👋
Hey hey, welcome to the forums!! Good to see people getting back into the forums and not just Pi-Bot talking to itself lol

and yes we have lots of nice emojis haha
Hey hey, thank you!! Hehe yay :D lmao poor Pi-Bot

and many poggers haha :3
ucsd 2027
do you want a hug? here's a hug 🤗
JoeyC
State: TX

Post by JoeyC »

gz839918 wrote: August 4th, 2021, 2:12 pm Good to see people getting back into the forums
Indeed, its been some time. Looking forward to the upcoming season, hopefully in person for the most part.
These users thanked the author JoeyC for the post:
LittleMissNyan (August 5th, 2021, 5:27 pm)
49ers
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: PA

Post by 49ers »

Just learned that Juicy Fruit gum has been around since the 1890s. That is all for the night.
East Stroudsburg South and J.T.L Cavs Alumnus
49ersfan
Metsfan
You are now free to lose the game.
ESU Warrior '21
Need a rugger? Look no further.
Disk is lif.
Physics; Earth and Space Science major; Math minor.
Get me out of this place *gestures wildly at USA*
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

JoeyC wrote: August 5th, 2021, 4:43 pm
gz839918 wrote: August 4th, 2021, 2:12 pm Good to see people getting back into the forums
Indeed, its been some time. Looking forward to the upcoming season, hopefully in person for the most part.
No, first day of Hannukah, second night of Hannukah. Sorry, but I had to... It won't let you read messages from deleted users?
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
gz839918
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Post by gz839918 »

dang, that's interesting... I would have guessed that the earliest gum flavors would be that "original bubble" flavor that seems to be associated with the color pink.

Wikipedia says that the color pink is because the original bubble gum maker didn't have any dye colors except red, but if that's where the color comes from, I wonder what the pink bubble gum flavor is based on then. Weird

Carmel High School ’19
“People overestimate what they can do in a day, and underestimate what they can do in a lifetime.” –Unknown
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: August 6th, 2021, 5:10 pm
JoeyC wrote: August 5th, 2021, 4:43 pm
No, first day of Hannukah, second night of Hannukah. Sorry, but I had to... It won't let you read messages from deleted users?
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
I think I'm currently the only student on my team that was too shy to ask me.
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
gz839918
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Post by gz839918 »

So there's this upper-level physics course at UNC that all of the physics majors are required to take, and when I was looking through courses my freshman year, I noticed that in the syllabus of this specific course, there was a tiny line at the bottom of the syllabus that read "send me an email with the subject 'I read the syllabus all the way to the end' once you've finished reading the email." So, I have had an email waiting in my drafts folder for more than a YEAR now preparing for the very moment I would have to send this email

I registered for the course, and yesterday, I just got the new syllabus for 2021, and surprise surprise, the syllabus no longer asks me to send the instructor an email... so all that waiting and suspense went for nothing LOL ahhhhhh. Just a funny story that happened to me.

(story originally posted in Discord)
These users thanked the author gz839918 for the post (total 2):
LittleMissNyan (August 11th, 2021, 7:22 am) • Adi1008 (August 13th, 2021, 8:46 am)

Carmel High School ’19
MorningCoffee
Division: C
State: PA
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by MorningCoffee »

ǐ̸̧̳̲̟͗̓̈̓̓́͑̃̊͘͠͝͝͝ ̷̢͖̮͔̩̞̜͖̭̋̇̑̈́̂͂̔̏́́͂́̎̄̑͘̕̚̚h̵̛̜͉͌͐̓͂̄͐̌̀̆͑̓̽̐͋́̇͊̈́͗͜͝ą̶̣͍͇͖̖̖͚̩̍͐͒̉͌̐v̸̧̨̠͔̱̙̮̖̜̹̻̣͙̯̿͆͛̓̽̊̏̄̆̊ȇ̸̡̧͉̭̼̩͉̤͔̟́̇͌͑̈́̎̀̓̔̉̈́̇͗̎̑͘͝ ̶̧̨̧̡̧̧̙̼̭̝͉̪͎̰̹͓̗̞̖̖͓̼̦̈̀̓̋̅̈́̉̋͂̋̇̉͘à̵͍͈͚̦̟̞̰̮͚̲͕͈̈͌̓̀͒͒̏̐͆̾̊̕͝ŗ̶͍̯͖̲̣̬̘̥͍̠̰̪̤̙̹̹̟͇̑i̷͙̼̥̫͈̺̮̩̘̗̱̖̗̠̣̖̽͐̽̓͘͝s̵̗̯̣̮̘͒͋͜e̵̫͕̱͖͚̹̫̭̯̲̜̩͍̙̭̯͓̖̒͑̐̐̑̏̓́̽͂̒̋̒̾̋n̶̡̩̳̼̫̰͍̙̦̻̝̙̩̾͋̃ͅ ̴̭̥͕̱̞̠̝̉̑͗̒̉̉̅̂͒̿́̚͘͘̕͘f̵̧̻̙̱͉͔͙̺͍̱̩̑̆͂̍̑̾͋̉̉̔͗̇̍̽̆̃̾̊̏͘r̸̢͖̗̠͚̭̪̟͇̯̣̻̔́̏̊́ö̷̪͙̗͙̤̦͍́̔̽̑̿̒̃͒̊́̿̚͜ḿ̶̧̗̬̦͖͇̯̹̹͍͔̖̟̗̝̹̲̜͉̎́̆̌̀͑̀̕̕͜͜͜ͅ ̸͍̞͈̅̇̈́̀͗̈́̈́́̄̈́́͐͆͐̇̇̉̀̆̐͒̿͆ẗ̶̡͈͙͉̻̤̟̫̰͉́̏̍̀́̆͛́̿̓̽͑̽̈́̀͒͑̔̀̉̔͘ḩ̷͍̤͉̫̞̼̤̘̯̼͓̮͍͇̩͐͒͛̎̈́̆̆̉ͅȩ̵̰͇͓̱̫̣̠̠͍̞̫̬̥͍̰̣̋̑̆̄̀̀̈̑͒̇̋̈͑͝͝ͅ ̸̭̣̺̞̣̲͎̹̝̲̜̺̼̹̞͈̰̼̼͇̑̀͋̒̀͘͜d̷̢̤̹́e̴͖̲͖͈̦͍͕̓́͊̆̌̃͊͌̊̎́̆̽͘͝a̸̢̢̡̛̛̱͍̻͍̪̠̬̫̻̺͓̙̼̦̖͚̱̻͎̠͗̈́͛̐̋͌͝͝ͅͅd̸̪̤̟̺̉̎̌͊́̌́̀̄̀
These users thanked the author MorningCoffee for the post:
LittleMissNyan (August 17th, 2021, 8:13 am)
Events 2023-2024:
uhh we'll find out let me apply to college first

orch dork forever
hot chocolate is best drink c:
gz839918
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Post by gz839918 »

Welcome back, MorningCoffee! :D

How have you been? Doing anything interesting?
Last edited by gz839918 on August 18th, 2021, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Carmel High School ’19

Return to “General Chat”