bernard
Administrator
Administrator
Division: Grad
State: WA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Investing in Your Future with SciolyCoin

Post by bernard »

Today, we are excited to announce a new strategy for investing in the future of Science Olympiad: SciolyCoin.

SciolyCoin is a new and innovative digital currency backed by a valuable asset—Scioly.org's extensive repositories of tests from Science Olympiad competitions. The value of this cryptocurrency is directly tied to the availability and demand for these resources. Our collection is continuously growing and our cloud servers are continuously mining more SciolyCoin by validating the extremely complex transactions of, "Is this a spambot?" (Yes, our recent website slowdowns may have been related to a beta run of the new currency.)

As a community resource, SciolyCoin operates on a decentralized blockchain platform with advanced encryption methods that incorporate user IP addresses and pre-release tournament results to ensure transactions are safe and secure. We ensure that anyone interested in SciolyCoin may have an opportunity to invest.

It is important to note that investing in SciolyCoin carries risks, and the value of the currency may fluctuate. SciolyCoin is not insured, and investment is at your own risk. Interested investors may head over to scioly.org/chat for a free one-on-one financial consultation. We invite you to join us on this exciting journey and experience the value of our unique currency firsthand.

We believe that SciolyCoin has the potential to revolutionize the way we think about digital currencies and support science education.

Thank you,

Scioly.org

Disclaimer: Scioly.org is not a financial institution and does not offer financial services. All information and content is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered as financial or investment advice. Scioly.org does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any information or content on this platform and cannot be held liable for any losses or damages resulting from the use of this information or content. It is essential to conduct your own research and seek professional advice before making any financial or investment decisions.
These users thanked the author bernard for the post (total 9):
pumptato-cat (April 1st, 2023, 11:45 am) • onshape (April 1st, 2023, 12:12 pm) • LittleMissNyan (April 1st, 2023, 1:37 pm) • Jehosaphat (April 1st, 2023, 5:15 pm) • Unome (April 1st, 2023, 7:58 pm) • Things2do (April 1st, 2023, 8:00 pm) • pepperonipi (April 2nd, 2023, 2:28 pm) • shaleenb36 (April 4th, 2023, 11:09 am) • randomdogonapc (April 9th, 2023, 5:28 am)
"One of the ways that I believe people express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put it out there." – Steve Jobs
randomdogonapc
Division: C
State: OH

Re: Investing in Your Future with SciolyCoin

Post by randomdogonapc »

just a random dog on a pc
pumptato-cat
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by pumptato-cat »

I clicked and discovered that I'd already watched it...
anything'll fly if you throw it hard enough
randomdogonapc
State: OH

Post by randomdogonapc »

pumptato-cat wrote: April 6th, 2023, 5:20 pm I clicked and discovered that I'd already watched it...
The mark of a true FAILURE
just a random dog on a pc
Piplup7575
Division: B
State: MD

Post by Piplup7575 »

I'll bite
How many bitcoin is one sciolycoin worth?
Wait
Can I buy scioly.org with scioly coin?
im a penguin from the arctic
assassinator 162

Return to “Announcements”