(1) The host high school and date: Boyceville High School (WI), December 15, 2012For example, I would like information about Boyceville invitational
The same thing occurs in many other states, like Ohio and Pennsylvania. I would just say that the school is enough, otherwise it becomes too complex.Another question about the B/JV teams; a lot of teams in California don't choose official teams until later, so they go by different names, e.g. for the Churchill invite would you want specifics like "Churchill Purple" and "Muscatel White"?
1. The sorting critera is by region, then state.Very cool, thanks for taking the initiative! Few things...
1. What's the sorting criteron/a? It looked like state and region, but CA is at the bottom (not alphabetical). It's certainly not by date.
2. I assume the info you've filled in for Ohio tournaments upcoming is from last season...?
3. Are we distinguishing between past and upcoming invites? Or is this the 2013 season invites page and intended to cover everything all at once?
4. Not all invites have team scores, so what is a good way to indicate that for 'rogue' invites as opposed to a dash suggesting that info isn't available/is missing?
5. Does number of teams include JV (B...I guess they may be called different things in different areas) teams? There's a case for both sides here. A 10 tema tournament with no JV teams is much smaller than one where each of those teams brings one or two JV teams. On the other hand, JV doesn't matter when the purpose of the page, in part, is score tracking noting the winning team and runner-up.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests