First of all, if you post "My team will play," I don't know what team you're on so I can't put you into the tournament. Sure, I could look it up from your other posts, but I'm lazy. So I need everyone who's interested to send me a PM with their team name (unless you already have). If you're in B division especially, I'd like verification to some extent from your coach that you can come play, because I don't want there to be a campus-wide search for seven kids who ran off on their own.
Things To Bring:
- 7 team members + substitutes (if you want)
- Water (No dying allowed)
- A frisbee (So we have enough)
- And if you have some available and some space in your suitcase, if people could bring cones to mark boundaries, it would be a lot easier than using whatever nature gives us.
- Matching shirts will not earn bonus points but would still be pretty cool. Or at least matching colors.
- 7 on 7 matches. Substitutions are allowed only after points are scored
- Matches will be either 25-30 minutes long or until a team is winning by five points
- After points, teams switch sides and the scoring team pulls
- Stay an arm's length away from the player with the disc. Intentional physical contact is not allowed.
- Additional rules (like stall counts) can be added (or subtracted) if both teams that are playing agree
I'll try to get the location settled sometime in the next few days, but it could be subject to change. I know Wichita State (where our state tournament is held) is very particular about their landscaping and there's a possibility Wright State could be too.