Invasive Species B/C

ellesbelles
Member
Member
Posts: 15
Joined: November 27th, 2014, 9:19 pm
Division: C
State: GA

Re: Invasive Species B/C

Postby ellesbelles » September 1st, 2016, 12:26 pm

Hey fellow invasive species people! I am planning on doing science fair and I want my topic to be on invasive species and I initially wanted to test different treatment methods for Japanese Beetle, but the time of the year is just when they are off-season and it's not like you can buy any. So does anyone have any ideas on invasive species in Atlanta that I could get my hands on?

User avatar
Person
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 140
Joined: September 4th, 2015, 6:27 pm
Division: C
State: -
Location: ento

Re: Invasive Species B/C

Postby Person » September 1st, 2016, 3:39 pm

ellesbelles wrote:Hey fellow invasive species people! I am planning on doing science fair and I want my topic to be on invasive species and I initially wanted to test different treatment methods for Japanese Beetle, but the time of the year is just when they are off-season and it's not like you can buy any. So does anyone have any ideas on invasive species in Atlanta that I could get my hands on?

Check for kudzu/citrus psyllid? I'm looking at this, which might help you. Also, how would you go about testing treatment methods?
I am a Person.
Past events: Solar Systems, Crave the Wave, ENTOMOLOGY, Dynamic Planet, Scrambler, Invasive Species, Forensics, Hydrogeology, Optics, Herpetology, Astronomy, Remote Sensing
#TehEntoCult ENTO IS LUV ENTO IS LYFE
Most Original Username 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

taliazee
Member
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: March 12th, 2016, 12:19 pm
Division: C
State: OH

Re: Invasive Species B/C

Postby taliazee » September 3rd, 2016, 10:07 am

The list is still the same as last year...not that I'm complaining!

tm-scioli
Member
Member
Posts: 66
Joined: September 30th, 2015, 4:07 pm
Division: C
State: -

Re: Invasive Species B/C

Postby tm-scioli » September 3rd, 2016, 3:36 pm

Any chance that there will be any further changes to the list? Or that they'll post another sample tournament or anything?

User avatar
Person
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 140
Joined: September 4th, 2015, 6:27 pm
Division: C
State: -
Location: ento

Re: Invasive Species B/C

Postby Person » September 4th, 2016, 3:37 pm

tm-scioli wrote:Any chance that there will be any further changes to the list? Or that they'll post another sample tournament or anything?

I'm positive they wouldn't change the list after releasing it...doesn't seem logical
I am a Person.
Past events: Solar Systems, Crave the Wave, ENTOMOLOGY, Dynamic Planet, Scrambler, Invasive Species, Forensics, Hydrogeology, Optics, Herpetology, Astronomy, Remote Sensing
#TehEntoCult ENTO IS LUV ENTO IS LYFE
Most Original Username 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

tm-scioli
Member
Member
Posts: 66
Joined: September 30th, 2015, 4:07 pm
Division: C
State: -

Re: Invasive Species B/C

Postby tm-scioli » September 4th, 2016, 6:58 pm

Yeah, I guess so.
Does anyone know where you can find practice tests? I can't seem to find any.

User avatar
John Richardsim
WikiMod
WikiMod
Posts: 728
Joined: February 26th, 2014, 10:54 am
Division: Grad
State: MI
Location: Robinson Twp.

Re: Invasive Species B/C

Postby John Richardsim » September 4th, 2016, 8:54 pm

tm-scioli wrote:Yeah, I guess so.
Does anyone know where you can find practice tests? I can't seem to find any.

There should be 2 or 3 new ones on the test exchange in the next week or so when SSSS resources are uploaded.
Si Quaeris Peninsulam Amoenam Circumspice

tm-scioli
Member
Member
Posts: 66
Joined: September 30th, 2015, 4:07 pm
Division: C
State: -

Re: Invasive Species B/C

Postby tm-scioli » September 5th, 2016, 11:11 am

OK, thanks!


Return to “2016 Study Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests