SWAP MEET!! - OBB Archive - Scioly.org
keyboard_backspace Return to Parent Forum

View Topic - SWAP MEET!!

search Search

Re: SWAP MEET!! highlight_alt

By kbeckmann at 2006-09-23 01:50:54

[quote][i]Originally posted by davi2188[/i]

but anyway, what would people like from the great state of Michigan? Sand from the beaches? Water from one of the great lakes? Or anything else, like the wooden shoe?[/quote]

I don't know about you personally, but this one Michigan team decided to bring bowling pins. They were a bunch of girls from Michigan (and I assumed that the bowling pins were as well) and they had real bowling pins with "Michigan Science O 2006" written on them. Definitely a memorable item...Anyway, anything that you can find that is completely weird, random and unpredictable is an excellent item to swap at Nationals. You can count on the stupid New Yorkers (-cough- me) to take some of them off of your hands.

Liscence plates are extremely popular as well.

By Kansas Nerd at 2006-09-24 18:55:18

Seeing as nats are in KS this year, what should we bring? I brought a few "tornado in a bottle" should I bring some again? We also brought chocolate covered sunflower seeds, were those good swaps? then someone brought stupid KS shirts like "home of the fighting To To" and "wicked witch university"? What do guys want?!?!?:-?

By Aia at 2006-09-24 21:41:42

Bring plastic cows! :rotflmao:

Actually, I really don't know. I know license plates are pretty hot usually, but I am unsure. T-shirts are pretty popular too...

By davi2188 at 2006-09-25 13:53:57

[quote][i]Originally posted by kbeckmann[/i]

[quote][i]Originally posted by davi2188[/i]

but anyway, what would people like from the great state of Michigan? Sand from the beaches? Water from one of the great lakes? Or anything else, like the wooden shoe?[/quote]

I don't know about you personally, but this one Michigan team decided to bring bowling pins. They were a bunch of girls from Michigan (and I assumed that the bowling pins were as well) and they had real bowling pins with "Michigan Science O 2006" written on them. Definitely a memorable item...Anyway, anything that you can find that is completely weird, random and unpredictable is an excellent item to swap at Nationals. You can count on the stupid New Yorkers (-cough- me) to take some of them off of your hands.

Liscence plates are extremely popular as well.[/quote]

Grand Haven brought the bowling pins, I was wondering If you could think of anything related to michigan that you might like,I know things like liscence plates and t-shirts. I was thinking more state specific things.