Favorite event - OBB Archive - Scioly.org
keyboard_backspace Return to Parent Forum

View Topic - Favorite event

search Search

Re: Favorite event highlight_alt

By Mimsie at 2008-01-26 03:25:33

I WAS in Disease detectives last year, its not that great. Trust me. Science Crime Busters we had to ax because of budget and time constraints. I'm doing it this year and it's pretty fun (I haven't blown up anything yet, Drat.)

My favorite has to be Anatomy, simply because I did great on it last year (for a first year team). I also like science word, it can be just a little stressful with the short time limit (and I got to admit, sometimes I get so panicked I forget how to say the word pass!) But its all good.

By soccer_5456 at 2008-02-24 15:59:48

Dude, what about Science Crime, and Simple Machines?!?!?

Those are my favs!!
:-D

By aznscioly at 2008-03-08 05:47:31

I love Wright Stuff because of my love for planes and flying! So Building for me YeaH!!!:laugh: :-D

By weather_wonder1 at 2008-04-23 12:28:29

[color=blue]i would have to say tower is favorite of mine, and trajectory is so stressful yet exciting at the same time![/color]

By tehkubix at 2008-04-24 00:55:44

[quote]It has to be robot. Everyone else is wrong.[/quote]
lol.. what are you talking about? you have never even built a RR.

By robotman08 at 2008-04-29 01:10:36

you need mor events in this poll but robots is the best

By Texasdlh at 2008-05-02 02:34:46

science word definetly.plus, i'm pretty good at it, considering my twin in my partner. no kidding

By cheerleader7294 at 2008-05-06 01:43:31

mine is science crim busters:D

By awesomeaquifergrrl!! at 2008-06-10 23:02:50

ok so yeah just so i dont get any more complaints... have any of u actually created a poll before? well if so u shouldnt be complaining if not heres why: there are only a few options u can put on and im SOORRY if i left ur favorite even off it was only because of the limited spaces and the other events seemed more popular

word to the wise (or maybe the unwise) if ur fav events not on there put it in a message but dont blame me thats its not on there