Welcome to Operation Wikifire, the official collaboration for Forestry-related content on the scioly.org wiki. If you want to help out, add your name to the member list below. Joining is not a requirement for working on the Forestry wiki, but you are encouraged to join so that we know who is available to help.
This project aims to organise efforts on the Forestry article and related pages so that they are as accurate and comprehensive as possible for the upcoming 2012 season.
- Amerikestrel 15:43, 13 June 2011 (EST)
- Kokonilly 16:14, 13 June 2011 (EST)
- Nylhvsso 20:38, 18 June 2011 (EST)
- Kjhsscioly 15:13, 20 June 2011 (EST)
- Tuftedtitmouse12 10:23, 22 June 2011 (EST)
- JSGandora 12:12, 27 August 2011 (EST)
- PacificGoldenPlover 18:07, 20 November 2011 (EST)
- Foreverphysics 12:41, 26 November 2011 (EST)
- Flyingwatermelon 22:11, 27 March 2012 (EST)
- Awesome90220 03:37, 19 June 2012 (EST)
- DazzlingMer 10:42, 15 December 2012 (EST)
- Epicfailolympian (talk) 16:16, 31 December 2012 (CST)
- Silvernight 06:20, 31 December 2012 (EST)
All wiki articles have a main page (Forestry) and they may have any number of subpages. These subpages are located at Forestry/PAGENAME. A goal of this project is to organize all of the forestry content into many subpages, all linked from the main page. Therefore it is necessary to keep these pages in a specific hierarchy laid out below. Proposed pages are in red; click on them to create them.
- Rewrite the main page with basic information about tree biology and ID, and the event overview.
- Create subpages with more in-depth information.
- When the 2012 tree list comes out, rewrite the Tree List page to reflect the new list.
- Create forestry tests for the test exchange.