Northridge High School (Indiana)
- Northridge High School is located in Middlebury, Indiana. They consistently do well at the state tournament and have qualified for nationals twice in the past nine years. The team consists of fifteen members (grades 9-12) and competes at a variety of invitational's every year.
- Northridge annually hosts the Northridge Invitational in the beginning of January where over thirty schools from Indiana and Michigan compete. For more details about the invitational and how to register for next year’s click the link below.
- 2006: Regional’s 1st: State 2nd: Nationals 28th
- 2007: Regional’s 1st: State ???
- 2008: Regional's 2nd: State 7th
- 2009: Regional's 2nd: State 7th
- 2010: Regional's 1st: State 5th
- 2011: Regional's 1st: State 1st: Nationals 21st (1st place in Mission Possible)
- 2012: Regional's 1st: State 4th