Is this a troll page or not?
The link of "It was announced on April 1, 2012" leads to a YouTube video with no apparent relevance. I have removed the link, but here it is for anyone's reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ. It was put under a tinyurl as: http://tinyurl.com/soinc-div-d.
I feel like the poster accidentally tinyurl'd a link open that wasn't the correct one.
The bridges seem troll, as does say it do it. Although they are possible since this is "for" college students, I'm not sure Sci Oly would have people build bridges for the public. Knittingfrenzy18 16:19, 9 April 2012 (EST)
- Clearly a lame April Fool's Joke. Sturmde 12:34, 1 April 2013 (EST)
- ^.^ Zyzzyva and I had a little fun on April 1. Eaststroudsburg13 08:51, 10 April 2012 (EST)
- Okay good. Now you delete it. Knittingfrenzy18 09:08, 10 April 2012 (EST)
- Why? You don't appreciate the humor? Eaststroudsburg13 10:02, 10 April 2012 (EST)
- Is it still April 1st or something? Sometime you've gotta take it down. Sure it's humorous but it's not real. Knittingfrenzy18 10:23, 10 April 2012 (EST)
- Z and I will decide when it is time to take it down. We may put a notice on it so people don't take it too seriously. Eaststroudsburg13 10:27, 10 April 2012 (EST)
Dude I think it's been long enough. It's becoming a fly in my ear... Knittingfrenzy18 11:39, 26 June 2012 (EST)
I will edit it to reflect that it is an April Fool's joke. Hopefully that's good enough for you. Zyzzyva98 12:03, 26 June 2012 (EST)
It doesn't seem to be causing any harm, I think it should be left alone. --Robotman 12:59, 28 June 2012 (EST)
Hey since nothing virtually should link to this, can you do a -2 on the number on the Needs Work? It bugs me, because, basically, it should be orphaned. Knittingfrenzy18 (talk) 10:38, 6 February 2013 (CST)
Engines: This event is a two part event with a study and build portion. The written test is a real world engineering issue involving engines. You must also build an efficent engine that can do mechanical work.