How to Use This Template
The following is a list of possible parameters you can use in this template. Only the bolded parameters are the ones absolutely necessary for this template.
- Division - This is the school's division; it can either be B or C
- State - The school's state
- Region - The region of the state in which the team participates
For the next few, the ones with a year as a prefix, the year does not have to be 2012; it should be which ever year the data entered corresponds with
- 2012nationals - Here you enter the team's place at Nationals for that year
- 2012npoints - Here you enter the team's score at Nationals that year
- 2012states - Here you enter the team's place at states that year
- 2012spoints - Here you enter the team's score at states that year
- 2012regionals - Here you enter the team's place at regionals that year
- 2012rpoints - Here you enter the team's score at regionals that year
The rest are entirely optional parameters you may enter.
- Additional text - This is any additional information you wish to include in the text portion of the Team Page
- Background - If you want to change the color of the table, this is where you enter the color code
- Color - If you want to change the text color of the table, this is where you enter the color code
- Invitationals - If you want, you can add an invitational column to the Results History table. Type in the name of the invites under the "invitational" parameter, and then add the "2012invitationals" and "2012ipoints" as you would with the other competitions.
One page which utilizes many of these parameters and is a good example is Fairport High School.