The Epithelium Cause
Practice tests/questions for certain events (trials included)!
For Google Forms, if enough people submit responses test distributions and full solutions will be posted!
Anatomy and Physiology
1. All the following are true about dendritic cells EXCEPT:
- A. participate in the 2nd line of defense
- B. constitute the smallest population of epidermal cells
- C. arise from monocyte progenitor cells in the red bone marrow
- D. easily damaged by UV light
2. An epiphyseal line is an example of a
- A. syndesmosis
- B. synostosis
- C. synchondrosis
- D. symphysis
2018 Test Exchange
Some of my tests do have mistakes! I try to proofread and check all portions of a test, but unfortunately, some do get past.
2020 SSSS Anatomy and Physiology
- 37- The answer should be D, osteoblasts.
2019 SSSS Heredity
- 37- Throw out this question, the key and test are incorrect. Adjusted point value: 74 points +1 bonus (thanks to reninkidney for pointing this out)
2018 (7th grade, Division B)
|Event||Bardstown Invitational||Centerville Invitational||Regionals||State||Nationals|
|Anatomy and Physiology||1st||8th||1st||2nd||9th|
2019 (8th grade, Division B)
|Anatomy and Physiology||1st||1st|
|Science Quiz Bowl||4th|
|What Are You Trying to Tell Me||2nd|
2020 (9th grade, Division C)
|Event||Brown Kentukiana Invitational||Cincinnati Invitational||Solon Invitational||Centerville Invitational||Regionals||State|
|Anatomy and Physiology||1st||1st||8th||2nd|