hello! Please Leave a message after the beep. beep
That's so cool Pikachu! MUJI is minimalistic, and cheap, and has very high quality pens. I'm glad you found my userpage hehe, you should definitely try those recommendations I have, they're such great pens!! Those cat pens are adorable!
- Pentel Energel Needle Tip 0.5mm
- Pilot Juice-Up Gel Pen 0.5mm
- Uni Alpha-Gel Mechanical Pencil 0.5mm
- Marvy LePen Oriental Blue
- Uni Propus Window Highlighter Soft Colors
- Sakura Soufflé Pens
- Pilot Dr.Grip Skytime Blue Mechanical Pencil 0.5mm
- Zebra Sarasa Clip MARK-ON Pen 0.5mm
- Mitsubishi Hi-Uni Wooden Pencil 4B
- Kokuyo Fitcurve Mechanical Pencil 0.5mm
- Stabilo Point 88 fineliners
- Kokuyo Campus Notebooks
When your Wiki page says add pen recommendations, I think it'd probably fit more for them to add them here instead of directly editing your userpage. It's definitely a really cool idea, and I hope people get into it!
On the topic tho, one of my college friends got me into MUJI products (since they opened a store in NYC and we happened to find it while roaming around the city) and I really like their stationery! I particularly like some of their mechanical pencils, and I also have some of their markers. In terms of pens, I do have several different brands of pens bc I sample them for potential use on my Forensics exams (some of the pens on your list are ones that I actually have in my set of prospective Forensics pens!), but I really like my TŪL pens, my Sharpie S-GEL pens, and these Kawaii cat pens from Amazon.
I saw your post on my talk page. Thanks! :) It's been a long while since I broke 5 mins; can't run that fast anymore lol. By chance, do you run distance as well? --Nydauronchitchat 07:07, 2 May 2020 (UTC)