Northridge High School (Indiana)
- Northridge High School is located in Middlebury, Indiana. They consistently make it to state and have qualified for nationals twice in the past six years.
- Northridge annually hosts the Northridge Invitational in the beginning of January where over thirty schools from Indiana and Michigan compete. For more details about the invitational and how to register for next year’s click the link below.
- Northridge Invitational 
- 2006: Regional’s 1st: State 2nd: Nationals 28th
- 2007: Regional’s ???: State ???
- 2008: Regional’s ???: State 7th:
- 2009: Regional’s 2nd: State 7th
- 2010: Regional’s 1st: State 5th
- 2011: Regional’s 1st: State 1st: Nationals TBA