Scioly.org:WikiProject SciOly and Scioly.org
WikiProject SciOly and Scioly.org
Welcome to WikiProject SciOly and Scioly.org! This is a collaborative community WikiProject dedicated to improving articles about the Science Olympiad program and about Scioly.org.
Everyone is welcome to participate in the project, no matter how experienced in wiki editing you are! Editors are always ready to help! (You are always welcome to reach out to editors or wiki moderators for assistance!)
Feel free to add your name below! More than one person can work on the same project at once!
New participants are always welcome! There is no time commitment to this project, and you may complete as many or as few pages as you would like. Just add your username to the participants list above and have fun! :)
Because wiki pages in this WikiProject are somewhat different from each other, there is no standard editing guidelines for pages.
As a general guideline, each page:
- should include a decent amount of informative content
- an introduction
- an amount of content that fulfill's the page's purpose, or what most people might come to the page for
- Creates a small box on the right of the page showing shortcuts that redirect to the page. Should be used if shortcuts redirect to a page.
Want more help from another editor? No worries, they're happy to help! Please feel free to join the
#wiki channel on Discord, message the wiki moderators or admins, post on a talk page/your talk page, or another avenue you're comfortable with!
Please update this table as necessary!
- Page Created: Indicates that a page has been made
- Introduction: Indicates that there is an introduction for the page's content
- Infobox: If the page needs an Infobox, it is on the page
- Content: Indicates that the page has the content needed for the page to function
- Navbox: Indicates that the page has a relevant Navbox