Difference between revisions of "The Best of 2019"
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
This is the salinometer built by [[User:Hmmm]] who
This is the salinometer built by [[User:Hmmm]] who in [[Water Quality]] for [[Community Middle School]] at [[Cornell University 2019]].
Revision as of 20:20, 3 June 2019
This is a collection of pictures and videos of devices that placed in the top ten at the 2019 National Tournament at Cornell University. Feel free to add more pictures and/or videos of devices. If possible, please include a description about your device. Because everyone benefits when we share, devices that did not place in the top ten are sometimes allowed.
The Best of Nationals pages highlight the best devices for building events from recent national tournaments. All photos and videos of devices on these pages are submitted by users.
- 1 Battery Buggy (Division B)
- 2 Boomilever (Division B)
- 3 Boomilever (Division C)
- 4 Elastic Launched Glider (Division B)
- 5 Mission Possible (Division C)
- 6 Mousetrap Vehicle (Division C)
- 7 Protein Modeling (Division C)
- 8 Roller Coaster (Division B)
- 9 Sounds of Music (Division C)
- 10 Thermodynamics (Division B)
- 11 Thermodynamics (Division C)
- 12 Water Quality (Division B)
- 13 Water Quality (Division C)
- 14 Wright Stuff (Division C)