I am Ben, or Justdroobles. I competed from 7th grade (2007) through 12th grade (2012) in Region 12 of Michigan. My greatest scientific interest lies in physics. Within Science Olympiad, I also highly enjoyed events in the physical sciences and inquiry and the nature of science. Some of my past favorite events have been Simple Machines, Crave the Wave, Astronomy, and Optics.
As a graduate, I now volunteer to run events at various invitational, regional, and state competitions.
Italic text indicates events only competed in at the invitational level for that year.
- 2007: Food Science, Meteorology, Metric Mastery, Mission Possible, Simple Machines
- 2008: Crave the Wave, Food Science, Meteorology, Metric Mastery, Road Scholar, Simple Machines, Write It Do It
- 2009: Compute This, Crave the Wave, Dynamic Planet, Experimental Design, Road Scholar, Write It Do It
- 2010: Astronomy, Dynamic Planet, Experimental Design, Physics Lab, Mission Possible, Remote Sensing, Write It Do It
- 2011: Astronomy, Experimental Design, Forensics, Optics, Technical Problem Solving, Wind Power, Write It Do It
- 2012: Astronomy, Chem Lab, Experimental Design, Fermi Questions, Forensics, Sounds of Music, Optics, Thermodynamics
I have run the following events for various competitions.