Virginia Tech Regional
|Virginia Tech Regional|
|Division B Champion||Robert Frost Middle School|
|Division C Champion||W.T. Woodson High School|
|Date||January 25th, 2020|
|Division B Results|
|Division C Results|
The Virginia Tech Regional is a Division B and Division C regional hosted by the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia. The tournament serves the west-central area of Virginia. The tournament was first held in 2019 for Division C only, but hosted Division B as well in 2020.
|Year||Division B Champion||B Champ States Place||Division B Runner-up||Division B Runner-up States Place||Division B Third Place||Division B Third Place States Place|
|2020||Robert Frost Middle School (91)||N/A||Colvin Run Elementary School1 (103)||N/A||Haycock Elementary School (112)||N/A|
- 1In 2020, a second team from Robert Frost Middle School took 2nd with 102 points.
|Year||Division C Champion||C Champ States Place||Division C Runner-up||Division C Runner-up States Place||Division C Third Place||Division C Third Place States Place|
|2019||North Pocono High School1 (71)||-||John Champe High School (89)||22nd (381)||Blacksburg High School (91)||14th (320)|
|2020||W.T. Woodson High School (63)||N/A||Blacksburg High School (74)||N/A||John Champe High School2 (111)||N/A|
- 1In 2019, North Pocono High School from Pennsylvania was permitted to attend the tournament; they won but did not attend the state tournament.
- 2In 2020, a second team from W.T. Woodson High School took 3rd with 85 points, and a third team took 4th with 96 points.
- Colvin Run Elementary School
- Farmwell Station Middle School
- Haycock Elementary School
- Kilmer Middle School
- Lanier Middle School
- Robert Frost Middle School
- St. John the Apostle Catholic School
- Blacksburg High School
- Hidden Valley High School
- John Champe High School
- Powhatan High School
- South County High School
- W.T. Woodson High School
- Woodberry Forest School